Options

first IUI & WE ARE PREGNANT

Comments

• Options

@G.Marie IUI for me, only one vail on first try.

• Options

@gcjh wonderful! I have several vials of this donor and will start IVF soon. Let me know if you'd like to connect via email. Cc @jhgc @Sassy1t

• Options

@G.Marie It was our second IUI with this donor. Good luck with your attempt & keep me posted 😊
    My wife and I are definitely interested in reaching out with fellow donor siblings.

• Options

@Sassy1t yes I’ll love to connect as well. You can provide your email and we can chat.

• Options

Great! I am definitely interested in connecting with donor siblings. So excited to see other LGBT parents using this donor! :smile: Please email me anytime at witchyfingers7879@gmail.com @gcjh @jhgc @Sassy1t

• Options

How is everyone doing?

• Options

@G.Marie everything is going good with my baby girl I have 3 more months and I can’t be more excited how did everything go with your ivf?

• Options
    alohalanialohalani Posts: 2
    edited September 25, 2018 5:27PM

Congrats @gcjh & @Sassy1t!

Just a note about the mosie syringe. I agree that it is great! But technically an attempt with the mosie syringe is intravaginal insemmination not IUI (intrauterine)

I’m happy to hear though that it worked for you since I am trying with mosie... in my TWW (different donor though...)

• Options

25 weeks today. We are getting there!

• Options

@G.Marie IUI we bought 7.

• Options

@jhgc

"everything is going good with my baby girl I have 3 more months and I can’t be more excited how did everything go with your ivf?"

So happy for you! Have you chosen a name?

I've had lots of frustrating delays with my IVF, but hope to be starting in the next couple of weeks. My cycle has been unusually irregular, and everyone thinks it's because of the stress of being ready to start IVF. I'm just ready to get pregnant! IVF is all paid for, and I have four vials of this donor in the freezer just waiting and ready to go.

• Options

Anyone using this donor and wanting to connect, please email me: witchyfingers7879@gmail.com - I have 4 vials and begin IVF this month!

• Options

Hi friends! I just started birth control pills for my first IVF cycle with this donor. The nurse is supposed to get me a calendar by the end of the week - it is so hard to be patient! Any updates to share?

• Options

Hey @G.Marie i know it’s stressful but you can’t stress. That would make a difference. We have chosen Ryleigh for her name. We are now 28 weeks today, only 12 weeks to go :) i think she may come before. She’s growing great and healthy baby girl.

• Options

@G.Marie yes @jhgc is correct you CAN NOT STRESS that plays a major role in the process of becoming pregnant. Just try to TAKE IT EASY and RELAX, you’ll definitely become impatient but try to get through it. Good Luck!

• Options

@gcjh @jhgc I love the name! My baby names (boy and girl) both start with an R, too! I am finally in my IVF cycle, on day 7 of stims and things are going well. Hoping for an egg retrieval within the next 5 days or so. So exciting! Hope you ladies are doing well and feeling good.

• Options

My IVF egg retrieval is tomorrow- so our donor should have some new embryos in existence within the next few days! ❤❤❤

• Options

We have 8 frozen embryos! Waiting for PGS report.

• Options

@G.Marie how are things going?

• Options

@jhgc I have one precious PGS normal embryo from this cycle, and I am scheduled for the FET on January 28. Pretty scared, but fingers crossed! How are you ladies?

• Options

Is baby Ryleigh here yet?!

• Options

Yes, how is baby Ryleigh?!?! @jhgc @gcjh

• Options

Baby Ryleigh is here she was born Dec 27 she was 4lb 15oz she’s now 2 wks old and she has gained a pound and is very active.

• Options

Congrats to you @gcjh! My wife and I are 12 weeks pregnant with donor 15348 and would love to connect with others who are open. What’s the best way to do so? Email is jrg529@gmail.com.

• Options

We are considering selling ours, if you are interested, let us know.

• Options

@CVGmoms Do you have IUI?

• Options

@jhgc Yes, I have 2 IUI's

• Options

@J&J - I just sent you an email! I am in my TWW from my first FET with this donor. Eager to connect to other folks trying and/or succeeding with 15348! witchyfingers7879@gmail.com

• Options

@CVGmoms we have 6 in storage, we would love to add your two. Going for a big family

• Options

@jhgc ok awesome, give me your email and I’ll contact you.