Options

first IUI & WE ARE PREGNANT

13»

Comments

• Options

My 2nd beta just confirmed that I am pregnant from my recent FET. I still can't believe it!

• Options
    LacdLacd Posts: 13
    edited March 7, 2019 6:32PM

@CVGmoms I bought a few ICI vials with this donor and haven’t had any luck. If you’re still selling IUI vials, I would be very interested in trying that way. Laurena.ranae@gmail.com. Thank you!

• Options

Congratulations the wait is finally over. That now makes 3 successful pregnancy for this donor. I think it’ll be a great idea if we connect and let our babies meet their siblings CC: @Sassy1t

• Options
    Sassy1tSassy1t Posts: 8
    edited May 23, 2019 6:49AM

@gcjh and all other donor siblings, please feel free to reach out. We would love to connect.

• Options

@J&J If you’re still interested in connecting, I did send an email back in February. Not sure if it reached you, but no pressure!

• Options

Sad news here. Ultrasound on March 9 found twins, but ultrasounds this week found no heartbeats.

• Options

@G.Marie hows everything going?

• Options

@CVGmoms do you still have IUIs

• Options

@jhgc Sadly, I'm no longer pregnant. I have to have fibroid removal surgery and probably can't start another IVF cycle until about July. I'm pretty devastated. How is baby R?

• Options

@G.Marie so sorry to hear the bad news. Hopefully after you get yourself together there we be luck again in July if you try. Baby Ryleigh is doing well she’s now 4 months and is up and moving she So independent. A very smart and alert baby.

• Options

Just starting IVF with this donor!

• Options

@Mclair how’s everything working out for you?

• Options

Any vials available for this donor?

• Options

@gcjh how is your family doing?

• Options

@CVGmoms do you still happen to have vials available? Thanks

• Options

@gcjh so happy i found your story!!!!!!!!!! my wife and i are starting the looking process but your whole process is hpw i planned on doing ours, from the mosie baby to the taking prenatal!! thank you for your steps<3

• Options

@Sassy1t hello thank you for asking we’re doing fine our baby Ryleigh is growing so big and independently can’t wait to try again soon.

• Options

I think we have about 6 vials in storage. I honestly don’t think we will need them all. Ryleigh is going on 10 months so within the next couple of months we will be trying again. Wish us luck!!! Anything vials we don’t use we will be selling back. I’m hoping for 4 little ones. @gcjh :smile:

• Options

@jhgc and @gcjh Good luck! Any chance you could get in touch with me? I have a couple questions I really want to ask. You can reach me at formerballerina@yahoo.com or text me at 770-364-8853 or find me on Facebook as G.R. Edwards. Thank you so much!

• Options

We are in our TWW with this donor!

• Options

Es mi primera vez de inciminación IUI no me quiero ilucionar y como el dr me dio hormonas para ovular y despues me puso la hormona HGC y despues IUI y tomar progesterona pues estoy notando cambios en mi cuerpo y nose si es q estoy embarazada o es por las hormonas :( solo llevo 5 dias que me inciminaron estoy con dudas los calambres me registraron despues de procesos por 2 o 3 dias y nota cambio en los senos en la parte de la oriola y pezon. Espero que usted que ya paso por eso me puede decir que sienyomas tubo despues del proceso

• Options

@gcjh we would purchase right now. What/how much do you have? Please email rweuker@gmail.com. Thanks so much

• Options

@gcjh are you still selling any vials?

• Options

@Mclair i do apologize we are keeping vails

• Options

I'm looking to get pregnant any one wants to sell there egg

• Options

WOW has it been a journey! @CVGmoms and I are officially 12 weeks pregnant with 15348 and it's twins! We hope everyone is doing well and when the twins come, we'd love to connect with the other siblings!