Options

Looking for vials for #16132

Looking for vials for #16132. Was going to purchase and they were gone so quick.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Kati&Holly15Kati&Holly15 Posts: 14
    edited March 10, 2022 2:22PM

Anyone have luck with 16132? We used him and were pregnant with a girl, unfortunately we miscarried at 19 wks.

• Options

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss…
    I used donor 16132 and gave birth to my little girl in September 2022.

• Options

I’m just seeing this thread now because I’m searching for siblings for 16132!
    I delivered a beautiful healthy little girl on 1/29/23 and have been hunting for siblings.
    I am sorry to hear of the miscarriage and hoping you’ve had success since.
    I’d love to connect with any sibling family - please post back if interested and I can provide my contact info.

• Options

I also gave birth to a baby girl in January from donor 16132. I wonder if there is any resemblance given that they’re around the same age. I’d be interested in exchanging contact information.

• Options

Baby girl here born in Feb 23. Feel free to share contact info! The donor seems to have girls, haha.

• Options

Hi all-This is mama of baby V, born in San Francisco 1/29/23. Would love to connect - feel free to email me at steffanie.goodman@gmail.com!

• Options

So many girls !
    I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on August 23

• Options

I used donor 16132 and gave birth to my baby boy on August 15 2022.

• Options

If anyone has any vials left over that they won’t be using, I’d love to talk!

• Options

I set up this private FB group for families of donor 16132, please join if you want to be in touch! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1695962380814219/

• Options

I also used this donor and have a baby girl born in August.

• Options

I have vials for this donor at an outside facility. They will be donated to research unless someone knows how I can donate them or transfer to another facility.

• Options

Hi! I would love to figure out how to get the vials transferred to me if possible. I have been waiting for vials to be available again. Do you have email so I can contact you?

• Options

I have a son through this donor and would love to use the same donor for a second.

• Options

The two vials are at Cornell reproductive medicine andrology lab. One is unused the other was partially thawed. Let me know where you would want them transferred and we can try

• Options

Are they unable to store it there? Would you be able to just put it in my name at that facility?

• Options

Good question. I am still paying storage and wanted to stop the payments. My cell is 917-721-9111