Options

Looking for vials for #16132

Looking for vials for #16132. Was going to purchase and they were gone so quick.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Kati&Holly15Kati&Holly15 Posts: 14
    edited March 10, 2022 2:22PM

Anyone have luck with 16132? We used him and were pregnant with a girl, unfortunately we miscarried at 19 wks.

• Options

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss…
    I used donor 16132 and gave birth to my little girl in September 2022.

• Options

I’m just seeing this thread now because I’m searching for siblings for 16132!
    I delivered a beautiful healthy little girl on 1/29/23 and have been hunting for siblings.
    I am sorry to hear of the miscarriage and hoping you’ve had success since.
    I’d love to connect with any sibling family - please post back if interested and I can provide my contact info.

• Options

I also gave birth to a baby girl in January from donor 16132. I wonder if there is any resemblance given that they’re around the same age. I’d be interested in exchanging contact information.

• Options

Baby girl here born in Feb 23. Feel free to share contact info! The donor seems to have girls, haha.

• Options

Hi all-This is mama of baby V, born in San Francisco 1/29/23. Would love to connect - feel free to email me at steffanie.goodman@gmail.com!

• Options

So many girls !
    I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on August 23

• Options

I used donor 16132 and gave birth to my baby boy on August 15 2022.

• Options

If anyone has any vials left over that they won’t be using, I’d love to talk!

• Options

I set up this private FB group for families of donor 16132, please join if you want to be in touch! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1695962380814219/

• Options

I also used this donor and have a baby girl born in August.