Seeking Vials for 16568

Does anyone have any extra vials for 16568?

Comments

• Hi there, I may have extra vials.. I should know in the next month or so.

• @ak32 Thanks. I'll take two when you are ready. I'm in a tww with him now. Here is my email: jdpublishinginfo@gmail.com

Take care. Baby dust to you.

• @TTCLove2022 ok sounds good. I'll send you an email when I figure it out. I have some still at California Cryo and some at Shady Grove.

• I tried three times with this donor and no luck yet. I was curious if you have been trying with this donor too and any luck? xo

• Hello, I am currently pregnant with my first embryo transfer... fingers crossed, first ultrasound Friday. I have vials for sale at Cali cryobank if still interested!

• Omg amazing. Congrats. Interested. I just purchased a separate donor but this one is my fav. I did two back to back ICI's with him and no success yet. Today I was pre approved for IVF so will know more soon πŸ™πŸ½ Is this your first IVF? 😍🍼🍼

• Hi and congrats!!!! I also might be interested in your vials at CCB. How can I contact you? Sending you good vibes for you first ultrasound.

• This was my first IVF and first embryo transfer. Ultrasound went as perfect as it can go!
    I can be reached at skyview17 @yahoo.com if interested in samples @DO8468

• So happy for you!!!!! I will email offline.

• @ak32 Emailed if you have an extra vial for IVF.

• Hi there, I'm selling 4 vials of premium IUI for donor 16568. Tall, African American, artistic, musical and intelligent. Adult photos avail. Sells out quickly. Sadly CMV+ and found out I need negative. Let me know if interested. Stored at CCB, costs $365 in addition to price of vials to transfer ownership.

• I had my first successful pregnancy in November, and have a vial stored at CCB that I will not need as I have 6 embryos still in storage. Please get in touch if you would like me to transfer to you :SMILE:

• @melecotogne Congrats! I am currently 5 mos pregnant with another donor but am interested in a sibling. What is your email?