Donor 14510

Has anyone used this donor? Is there a count on reported pregnancies? Thanks!

Comments

• Hello! We used 14510 and have a little one due in May. I don't have any idea about the count, it just says that there are pregnancies. We are one of them.

• I know this is late but I was googling this donor and I came accross this post. We used donor 14510 and had a healthy, baby boy in May as well!

• Congrats on your children! I currently have embryos with this donor. How's it going for you?

• I also have a successful pregnancy with this donor.

• I was just inseminated last Friday with this donor and results are pending next Friday, 19 Nov 21. Fingers crossed!
    I wish you all health and happiness! :smiley:

• I am in TWW after an IUI with this donor. I hope it's successful and good luck and congrats to all :)

• I have a confirmed pregnancy with this donor. Wanted to follow up about that :)

• We are currently pregnant (22 weeks) using this donor. I am having a hard time figuring out how to use the sibling registry? Does anyone know the total confirmed pregnancies for this donor? I see they are no longer available so I was curious what the final count was?

• Following up again, I had a miscarriage. Best of luck to everyone else.

• We are pregnant with a baby girl from this donor, due this Summer/Fall. We are open to communications if anybody else is.

• Has anyone started a Facebook page for people using this donor? So far I have counted 6 children with this donor including myself. I have also seen several people interested in additional vials from this donor including myself. I hear that if you reach out to the cryobank certain donors have come out of retirement upon request

• Hey y’all! Please consider joining the sibling registry to get connected with the other families who have kids with Donor 14510. We are connected on Facebook and a separate app as well!

• Just following up on this thread. There are at least 14 children with this donor, the families of 10 of which are part of a Facebook group and separate chatting app. Be sure to add yourself to the CCB donor sibling registry and provide your contact information to be added to the group if you are looking to connect.