Donor 15664

2»

Comments

• @bluewater if you still have extra vials, please shoot us an email @kylamarie97@icloud.com

• @eee428 - Congratulations!!!

• Hello everyone, I was Just made aware of this bulletin board And I’m happy I was. Congrats to all the successful pregnancy’s with this donor. I gave Birth to a Healthy beautiful baby boy Nov. 2019 (he might be the oldest of the bunch) I’m typically a private person but he has changed my ways a bit. So here I am. He is the sweetest well behaved little boy I could Ever dream of. I’m looking to add to our family and give him a little brother or sister.. if anyone has or if willing to sell any extra vials they may have He and I would greatly appreciate it... (Looking for 1 vial) please contact me anytime at Bellacorazon15@yahoo.com

Sending my best to everyone..

• Hi mamas! I am currently pregnant with this donor. So excited and hoping for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby! I was hoping to join any personal page on Facebook you ladies might have or just keep in touch in general.

• Congratulations, BabyH! Wow!! What great news! We can't wait to be in touch! Feel free to reach out to me elleericks@gmail.com :smile:

• Hey Ladies,
    Congratulation to you all!
    I'm currently looking to see if anyone has a vial for donor 15664. My email address is Tsaintvil941@gmail.com. Thanks

• Hello and congratulations to everyone who’s had a successful outcome with this donor or currently pregnant nearing the end of pregnancy. I’m currently a cancer survivor using donor eggs and undergoing IVF. I’m inquiring if anyone has 1 vial as I’m nearing my donors cycle or I’ll have to cancel. If anyone has 1 to sell, please feel free to email me at songbyrd8403@gmail.com. Again, congratulations!

• Hello Everybody! Congratulations to you all!
    I also chose this donor and had a wonderful baby girl on October 2020, I am a single mom hopping to get pregnant again from the same donor, If anyone has any extra vials I would be so willing to buy them
    @bluewater, If you have any extra vials could you please contact me 🙏🏾
    Please!

• @ACurlyEHMom - Apologies but I don't have any extra vials. I hope you can find some soon! Congrats on your little one <3

• CEA19CEA19 Posts: 4
    edited October 30, 2021 11:17AM

If anyone has extra IUI vials for 15664 I’ll buy them today. Please email me at asualum08@gmail.com

• Hello everyone,
    If anyone has any IUI vials for 15664 that you are willing to sell. Please contact me at princesscharade@gmail.com.