Donor #14753

Hi. I am considering this donor. Any successful pregnancies or failed attempts with 14753? Thank you!

Comments

• Hey there! Did you end up having any luck finding pregnancies/births with this donor. I’m considering him as well but a little concerned as I haven’t found anyone who has used him!

• Hi. I haven't heard from anyone but the bank reps say that he "has had successful pregnancies" but they can't divulge how many.... I plan to attempt my first IUI next month and will keep you posted! ; )

• @vthills3260 yes please do! Thank you. I’ll keep you posted if I end up using him as well!

• Hi @vthills3260, I’m probably going to be using this donor in a few weeks! How are you going? You planning on this month?

• Hi @Ny1234567. I had my first IUI yesterday (7/20) using this donor! I'll let you know how things shake out in 2 weeks :-)

• looking ahead to August cycle now. @Ny1234567 , are you still planning to use 14753? wishing you the best of luck!

• Hi @vthills3260! So not a fan of this board, wish it would inform us of updates. So does that mean it didn’t work out with 14753? Sorry if that’s the case! Are you going to try again with him? I went ahead and used him as well as another donor for an embryo freezing cycle (I split the eggs between the two). Still awaiting final testing results. Best of luck to you too! Have you seen the california Cryobank groups on fb? Maybe we can connect there!

• I ended up with 5 normal embryos this cycle, 3 from 14753. (One of my ovaries wasn’t working this month either, so pretty happy with the results). My fertilization and blast rates were very high too so I was happy with him as a donor. My only complaint is they’re all boys haha

• Hi there @Ny1234567 !
    Doubtful you are even checking this anymore but I have an egg retrieval in a couple of days and I am planning to make embryos (fingers crossed) with donor 14753.
    It seems that my RE does not advocate for testing so I am a bit torn on that front. Given my age and markers, I my clinic recommends transferring 2 embryos and not testing. I am not opposed to mixed gender twins or two girls but for whatever reason two boys intimidates me. Given your testing results (all three boys), I am a little concerned this this approach.
    Have you connected with anyone else who has used this donor? Does he make girls?? lol
    Curious to know where you are on this process! All the best : )

• Went ahead and tested--all 4 normal embryos are male.