Options

Donor 16045

Has anyone used donor 16045 and have any luck?

Comments

• Options

Hey there! I’ve used donor 16045. I have one normal embryo waiting for me and one abnormal embryo. This week I’m waiting to here about my latest round of IVF and if I get any embryos from it, also using 16045 again. If anyone else reading this has success with this donor, I’d love to start a FB group..

• Options

We inseminated at home with all three of our vials and are now in the TWW. If you start a group let me know! I would also be interested in any extra vials for purchase from this donor should our insemination not work.

• Options

Any update on this donor and Any vials for sale?

• Options

Any update from folks on the use of this donor and any vials for sale? Happy to join an fb group too!

• Options

@Jem831 @Emerald89 @HayleChristine Hi All! We do have reported pregnancies from Donor 16045, currently less than 5. Many of our clients who purchased vials are storing them, so it may take a bit before we see additional pregnancies come through.

Please note that this donor completed our program and we currently have a waiting list for any buyback vials. If you'd like to be added to our notification list, please contact Client Services at 866-927-9622.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Anyone currently expecting using this donor?

• Options

I just purchased 2 more vials for our IVF journey, can’t wait!!

• Options

Hi! We have a son using 16045. We would love to connect through the sibling registry. Also looking for more vials to purchase if you are selling!