Options

15760 Administrator Question

When do you anticipate additional vials to be available for 15760. Thanks.

Comments

• Options

@Butterfly123 Vials of Donor 15760 should become available in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Thanks for the prompt response Nicole!

• Options

@Butterfly123 You're welcome! IUI vials are available now. It looks like that's the only vial type that will be available for some time.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Hi @Butterfly123 - we chose 15760, and wondering if you bought some vials as well. If so, any news? We're still waiting. fingers crossed for all of us!

• Options

Hello! Yes I bought some vials although are currently trying withe another donor. Will keep you posted. Hope the best for you!

• Options

@jc.5060 wondering how things have turned out for you in regards to Donor 15760. I’ve chosen a different donor, although keep on coming back to this one and wonder if I should have chosen it instead. So curious how you’re doing and why this one stood out to you, thanks! And hope the best for you!

• Options

Hey there @Butterfly123 ! We did 2 rounds of IUI (no success), then decided to move on to IVF, but have been taking a break before we start. This guy stood out to us for several reasons. I will be the non-gestational mom, and it was important to me that a Jewish background was present to represent my side of the family. He is an ID disclosure donor, which was also paramount for us (we did not want anonymous and open was not really enough for us either). He seemed very smart, and ultimately kind. I can't put my finger on it, maybe how much he loves his mom and tutoring kids...? I listened to his interview several times and I just liked him. He was calm and thoughtful and just seemed very sweet. To be honest, I kept picturing our future kid(s) reaching out to him when they turn 18. I thought, "will this guy be nice to my kid?" And from all of the information we had, his interview, his essay, etc, I thought yes, he will be kind and gentle to those kids (at least I'd like to think so).

• Options

@Butterfly123 Also - genetic testing was clean and didn't present any problems with my wife's results

• Options

@jc.5060 thank you so much for sharing your thought process! I’m Jewish also, so that stood out. And yes, he seems patient and kind as well as smart and athletic! I do wish you luck, this process can be overwhelming (And take so much longer than you think!). I’ll let you know if I use this donor. Again I really appreciate you sharing, so helpful. To a good happy new year!

• Options

@Butterfly123 Sorry I just saw your reply! I wish you luck as well! We've made the tough decision to move on to IVF, so we're going to be starting that process soon, hopefully. Happy to share and happy new year to you as well!

• Options

@jc.5060 no worries. The IVF process can be daunting although wish you the best in the process. I follow a group on Facebook which I find super helpful and informative - Matt and Doree’s Eggcellent Adventures. All the best.