Options

donor 14213 one sperm vile for sale

Comments

• Options

donor 14213, I have one vile for sale, please let me know if interested to buy.

• Options

Hello! My wife and I are very interested in this donor and would like to discuss possibly purchasing (if still available). My email is melbrown2371@gmail.com :)

• Options

We are using donor 14213 for the second time this month. If it doesn’t work, and you have extra still we would be interested in purchasing for the third try.

• Options

Hi, I am really sorry for such late reply. I do not have this vile any more. Best of Luck!

• Options

Thank you!! I have a good feeling about this time.

• Options

Hi everyone! Congratulations to the pregnant ladies on this thread! My wife and I just started our pregnancy journey and we are considering donor # 14213. Does anyone recall the mobility, etc of the sperm? Thanks!

• Options

I recently had a baby with this donor and have a vial available if anyone is interested. Also would love to connect with anyone who used this donor, if interested.

• Options

SMC here considering using donor 14213 - just a quick hello!

• Options

Hello again - an update! I am 10 going on 11 weeks pregnant with this donor via unmedicated IUI, have a singleton baby (sex still TBD) due around April 12 next year. I don't remember exact numbers, but sperm count and motility were very good!

• Options

still available? interested!