***Info about these donors PLEASE???

anwilliamsanwilliams Posts: 12
edited February 24, 2019 5:19PM in Ask California Cryobank

My husband and I are interested in these donors and would like to know the approx. number of reported pregnancies and their lives births for each donor.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• @anwilliams

Please note that reported pregnancies are tied to how long a donor has been available and/or the popularity of his characteristics. It shouldn't be thought of as a success rate for our donors. All of our donors go through the same stringent screening process and are capable of achieving pregnancy.

Donor 13681 - More than 5 reported pregnancies, has reported births
    Donor 14196 - More than 5 reported pregnancies, has reported births
    Donor 14543 - More than 5 reported pregnancies, has reported births
    Donor 14553 - More than 5 reported pregnancies, has reported births
    Donor 14905 - Less than 5 reported pregnancies, has reported births
    Donor 15291 - Less than 5 reported pregnancies, no reported births (Added to catalog less than 9 months ago)
    Donor 15584 - No reported pregnancies (Added to catalog less than 4 months ago)
    Donor 15631 - No reported pregnancies (Added to catalog less than 3 months ago)

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @cryo-admin @cryoadmin @cryobank-admin

Nicole, thank you so much for responding, I really appreciate the feedback. I have two more donors that I would like to inquire about; donors 14731 and 15067.

Also, how do I report a pregnancy? I purchased my first IUI vial from donor 12983 in December which was successful, but I miscarried at 8 weeks.

• @anwilliams I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You can use our online form to report your outcome: https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Donor 14731 has more than 5 reported pregnancies. He also has reported births.
    Donor 15067 has more than 5 reported pregnancies. He also has reported births.

They're both good-looking guys with great smiles!

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Inquiry on donor 14905

• Can you please provide the reported pregnancies on donor 14269?

• @Mariya123 Donor 14905 has 5 or more reported pregnancies.
    @5901lake Donor 14269 has 5 or more reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Can you please provide the reported pregnancies on donor #14880

• I didn't know this was an option to ask, but may I also request the number of reported pregnancies and births for donor #15101. I have a 13 week old baby using his sperm and have used the sibling registry and know of 1 other live baby! Just curious how many others there might be. Also, do you guys limit the number or "dwibblings" (donor siblings).

• We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies/births.

@LoveALM Donor 14880 has more than 5 reported pregnancies.
    @nursemom Congratulations on the birth of your child! Hope you're both doing well! Donor 15101 has more than 5 reported pregnancies, but less than 5 reported births so far. (It takes longer for clients to officially report their child's birth.)

We limit the amount of vials collected and distributed for each donor. Our maximum goal is 25-30 family units per donor. We measure in family units because our clients may have more than one child and one pregnancy could result in multiples.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Are there any reported births for donor #14880?

• @Foreverandever Yes, we have at least 5 reported births for Donor 14880.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @cryo-admin could you tell me how many reported pregnancies for donor 15932 and how many live births?

• @cryo-admin Could you please tell me if donor 15749 has any reported pregnancies or live births? Thank you!

• JJSANFAM20JJSANFAM20 Posts: 1
    edited January 4, 2021 4:24PM

@cryo-admin I would like to know as well if there has been any recent success with DONOR #15749?

• @cryo-admin could you tell me if donor 13950 had any reported live births? Thanks

• @tss216 @JJSANFAM20 Yes, Donor 15749 has reported pregnancies. It's a bit too soon for birth reports yet.

@Aqua123 Yes, Donor 13950 has reported births.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Any info on 15533 and 13218?

• @cryo-admin 15533 and 13218?

• Can you kindly let me know if donor 15932 has any reported pregnancies or births? I have just put 3 vials aside.

• @BeanDream I selected donor 15533 and made 6 viable embryos, but I have also had 2 failed transfers from high quality, PGT tested embryos. The last miscarriage was in Dec at 10 weeks. Since then I have been treated for endometritis (inflammation in the uterus) and had some polyps removed during a hysteroscopy. So my doctor is sighting this as the reason for the failed pregnancies. However, I have not been able to confirm (here or in FB groups) any live births from this donor. I know of 3 other women that have used his sperm for IUIs and have not gotten pregnant. I am the only IVF person I know that is using him. I just attempted to make more embryos (I'm out of females) using his sperm and I got back 0 viable embryos this time. All of this is speculative at best, but I have some suspicion about the quality of the sperm or other incompatibility issues. I am now torn because I still have 4 frozen embryos made from his sperm. I want a girl and a boy so I need to make some female embryos (or at least try to). Good Luck!

• I think that it is safe to say that if @cryo-admin isn't responding the answer is probably no.

• Hi All -

@BeanDream @kgirl77 Both Donor 15533 and Donor 13218 have reported births.

@Jayjay1234 Donor 15932 has both reported pregnancies and births, but additional vials are only available for sibling use.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @cryo-admin would you please tell me how many births have been reported using donor 14269? Thank you!

• Could you please provide information for donor 14007. Thank you!!

• Hi All,

@MEC7 - Donor 14007 currently has more than 5 reported pregnancies and less than 5 reported births.
    @Norah'sMom - Donor 14269 has 5 or more reported births.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @cryo-admin

Hi Nicole can you please provide information on
    13711, thank you!

• @jj1234 did you have success with donor 15932?

• Hello, what are the reported pregnancies for Donor 16264? Thank you!

• @DeMatts We're curious as well! We just purchased this donor.