***Info about these donors PLEASE???

anwilliamsanwilliams Posts: 6
edited February 24, 2019 5:19PM in Ask California Cryobank

My husband and I are interested in these donors and would like to know the approx. number of reported pregnancies and their lives births for each donor.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• @anwilliams

Please note that reported pregnancies are tied to how long a donor has been available and/or the popularity of his characteristics. It shouldn't be thought of as a success rate for our donors. All of our donors go through the same stringent screening process and are capable of achieving pregnancy.

Donor 13681 - More than 5 reported pregnancies, has reported births
    Donor 14196 - More than 5 reported pregnancies, has reported births
    Donor 14543 - More than 5 reported pregnancies, has reported births
    Donor 14553 - More than 5 reported pregnancies, has reported births
    Donor 14905 - Less than 5 reported pregnancies, has reported births
    Donor 15291 - Less than 5 reported pregnancies, no reported births (Added to catalog less than 9 months ago)
    Donor 15584 - No reported pregnancies (Added to catalog less than 4 months ago)
    Donor 15631 - No reported pregnancies (Added to catalog less than 3 months ago)

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @cryo-admin @cryoadmin @cryobank-admin

Nicole, thank you so much for responding, I really appreciate the feedback. I have two more donors that I would like to inquire about; donors 14731 and 15067.

Also, how do I report a pregnancy? I purchased my first IUI vial from donor 12983 in December which was successful, but I miscarried at 8 weeks.

• @anwilliams I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You can use our online form to report your outcome: https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Donor 14731 has more than 5 reported pregnancies. He also has reported births.
    Donor 15067 has more than 5 reported pregnancies. He also has reported births.

They're both good-looking guys with great smiles!

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank