Options

Pregnant w/ Donor 15146

We are 13 weeks pregnant & just found we are having a Boy!!!! Any advice on raising boys!:)

Comments

• Options

Congratulations!
    That’s great news. I’m 17 weeks along with the same donor and it’s a girl.

• Options

@SM_Bay78 that is so exciting! Are you signing her up for the sibling registry?

• Options

Hi all.....if you are interested in selling any vials please let me know. My partner and I are all out of vials and looking to have another child with 15146.

• Options

@JLA0428 I tried to sign up and haven’t heard back. Will try again. I moved so wondering if that impacted anything. I’m 24 weeks along and she’s almost here!

How are you doing?

• Options

Hi @srenning0621 -
    I’m sorry I’m out of vials of 15164. Best wishes.

How old is your child? I’m excited to connect with half siblings from donor 15164.

• Options

@SM_Bay78 - we have donor 15146 not 15164. Unsure if you have 15164 or 15146.

• Options

@srenning0621
    My donor is 15146 and I’m due 5/30. Sorry I am out of vials. Good luck!!!

• Options

@SM_Bay78 I’m feeling great. I am due in July. 😁

• Options

@JLA0428 congratulations! I see you delivered 6/20.
    I added my birth to the sibling registry. The UI is a bit odd on a mobile device and I’m not sure if there’s any areas for sharing with other sibling parents. Have you checked it out yet?

• Options

@SM_Bay78 congratulations to you as well! I have not checked it out, but I would like to get in contact.

• Options

Hopping in on this old thread. I have a child with this donor and am wondering if there are groups for siblings/parents to connect. I signed up for the sibling registry but there’s nothing yet

• Options

Hi -
    I have a daughter with this donor. I’m registered in the sibling registry but I’ve not ever received an alert. I believe there are at least 4.

Nice to meet you!

Jeanette

• Options

@Eya617 check the sibling registry again. There may be new information.

• Options

Hi All

The sibling registry site was updated and all who had info on the site prior was removed. I have added new information to the registry for those who are interested in connecting with more moms.

• Options

Thank you.