Options

Seeking vials 14127

Hi, I am looking for vials from donor 14127. Please let me know if you have any to sell. Thank you in advance for your help with my fertility journey.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

We have two vials we want to sell from this donor 14127. We have one son and I am 5 months pregnant with our second child. Are you still looking for this donor?

• Options

Yes, we still are interested. We are hoping to start IVF soon. Please let me know how much you are seeking. Thanks for reaching out!

• Options

These two vials are still available. I would love to help you on your journey for a bio sibling. How do we get in touch outside of these public messages! It says not to post emails but I’m not sure how to reach out to you personally.

• Options

Thank you so much! Here is my cell: 717-386-1559. Looking forward to speaking with you.

• Options

Are any vials still available??? We have a son and we just used our last vial . I would love a bio sibling for him. Please let me know

• Options

Hello,
    Looking to purchase any vials of 14127 if available. We have a perfectly healthy baby girl (with a little eczema), looking to try for a sibling

• Options

Sorry- my contact info if anyone has vials to sell:
    JessicaRMarcus@gmail.com
    609-238-1767