Pregnant with donor 14598, looking for others

I'm recently pregnant with donor 14598 and looking for any others who have been as well.

Comments

• I'm pregnant as well. 19 weeks
  • Congrats you guys!!!!
  • I'm currently stimming for IVF with this donor!
  • I hope all is going well with you ladies. 35 weeks now and counting down.

• Congrats! I am currently 23 weeks pregnant with a boy!!! Due in August!

• I had the sweetest little girl with this donor on 3/2/18. So glad to know she has siblings out there!

• For anyone with an interest in donor #14598:
    I have two completely amazing, healthy boy girl twins who just turned one this month. They're hitting milestones early, are in the 95th percentile for height and 50th for weight, and most importantly are happily full of laughter. They love to play hide and seek, eat just about anything, are obsessed with books, are walking, as well as speaking and signing lots of words (mama, baba, milk, done, food...). I thank donor 14598 daily for his gift of my children. I also started a community of donor siblings (see Facebook private page for donor 14598 if you're interested in joining). We have three other families in regular (ie daily) communication. They total two boys and one girl. I'm open to any and all communication, so please feel free to reach out. Lastly, if you're donor 14598 and see this, there are no words for the gratitude I have for you. I hope you're well and please know the children are much loved and happy.

• Hi all,
    does anyone have extra vials of donor 14598 that they are willing to sell? Thanks!

• Hi donor 14598. Can you send me a message at jenniferbeasley@hotmail.com? Happy to share info

• Donor #14598
    Just a quick update for you....I hosted a long weekend with five of the known 6 babies. It was such an amazing experience. All the kids are doing exceptionally well and the moms are wonderful. 6 babies are aged 10 months-21 months. My twins are such a delight,already learning to share, with personalities beginning to shine. One is methodical and mechanical (like you?) And one is very busy and takes charge (like me hahaha?). Thank you again for the gifts you've given all of us. We raise a glass to you. Should one day you want to reach out, I'm open...

• Donor 14598,
    The twins are now 20 months and just simply amazing. They're warm and funny, smart and kind. As twins, they've learned (are learning) sharing, empathy, and negotiation already. They're tall and slim but with large builds, wearing 3t clothes and already out of cribs. Music and reading are their primary loves, but slides, our beach, and planes are favorites as well. You've given me the most wonderful gift and in this season of thanks, I send you my most heartfelt appreciation. They're simply magnificent. We remain open to communicate if that is ever of interest. Hoping you and yours have a wonderful holiday.

PS The other four known babies are all doing well, too

• Donor 14598,
    The twins are now 2 and doing great. They amaze me every day with their funny antics, kind gestures, and imaginations. COVID has added a layer of stress for us all and we hope you're safe and healthy. All four other known babies and their moms are well, too.

Take care of yourself