Options

Has anyone used 13520 yet?

I used this one and am 7.3 wks with twins.

Comments

• Options
    That is soooo awesome! We have narrowed our choice down to two and was wondering how the count was for this one if you don't mind sharing? Congrats to you!!!!
  • Options
    I didn't ask the actual count but they said it was high and they were very active. Thanks!
  • Options
    I used donor 13520 for my IVF cycle and put 2 embryos in yesterday. Just curious if you have boys or girls from this donor. I would love to hear a reply! Thank you!
  • Options
    We just did iui with this donor.. We will find out soon if we are pregnant.. How are your babies doing?
  • Options
    I am 8 weeks pregnant, with one baby! Ill be watching this post to see if you get pregnant! :)
  • Options
    I have girl/boy twins. Just turned 2 and doing wonderful!
  • Options
    i have a baby boy from this donor, he was born 2 month early at 3lbs but doing good at 6 months old. he is so freaking handsome. big eyes and a huge personality. i would love to chat with you. and exchange pictures if you wanted. i would love to chat sometime about personilty, hair color, all the fun stuff! we are doing another IVF round this spring and are hoping for more embies this time.
  • Options
    Anyone successfully use 13520 with IUI? It seems most posters did embryo transfer. 13520 was my first choice but wonder if I should choose another for an IUI try.
  • Options
    I had no success with IUI. Did 5 with donor 13520 and no success. But got pregnant with 1st IVF. I am now 11 weeks pregnant with twins!
  • Options
    can you email me please, i would love to chat...cowgirl1866@gmail.com! Cingrats on your twins! i have a baby boy from this donor as well!
  • Options
    oops my email did something weird cowgirl1866@gmail.com
  • Options

Hello everyone. I also used this donor. I have a 19 month old handsome son. I would love to connect with all of you who had a successful pregnancy and share info regarding our children. Please let me know if interested and I will provide my email address.