Has anyone used 13520 yet?

I used this one and am 7.3 wks with twins.

Comments

• That is soooo awesome! We have narrowed our choice down to two and was wondering how the count was for this one if you don't mind sharing? Congrats to you!!!!
  • I didn't ask the actual count but they said it was high and they were very active. Thanks!
  • I used donor 13520 for my IVF cycle and put 2 embryos in yesterday. Just curious if you have boys or girls from this donor. I would love to hear a reply! Thank you!
  • We just did iui with this donor.. We will find out soon if we are pregnant.. How are your babies doing?
  • I am 8 weeks pregnant, with one baby! Ill be watching this post to see if you get pregnant! :)
  • I have girl/boy twins. Just turned 2 and doing wonderful!
  • i have a baby boy from this donor, he was born 2 month early at 3lbs but doing good at 6 months old. he is so freaking handsome. big eyes and a huge personality. i would love to chat with you. and exchange pictures if you wanted. i would love to chat sometime about personilty, hair color, all the fun stuff! we are doing another IVF round this spring and are hoping for more embies this time.
  • Anyone successfully use 13520 with IUI? It seems most posters did embryo transfer. 13520 was my first choice but wonder if I should choose another for an IUI try.
  • I had no success with IUI. Did 5 with donor 13520 and no success. But got pregnant with 1st IVF. I am now 11 weeks pregnant with twins!
  • can you email me please, i would love to chat...cowgirl1866@gmail.com! Cingrats on your twins! i have a baby boy from this donor as well!
  • oops my email did something weird cowgirl1866@gmail.com
  • Hello everyone. I also used this donor. I have a 19 month old handsome son. I would love to connect with all of you who had a successful pregnancy and share info regarding our children. Please let me know if interested and I will provide my email address.