Options

Women in mid-40's

2»

Comments

• Options
    Well... back in the TWW for me!!

W: How did your appt go?
  • Options
    5dpiui... seemingly calm about all of this... after the past few months, I guess I'm all worried out!!

Wendy: How did the appointment go??? Gimme DETAILS, woman!!
  • Options
    10dpiui... how are my sister 40 somethings doing? Still resisting the urge to test... don't know if I will on 14dpiui or not... trying to wait a bit longer.
  • Options
    Hello my fellow 40's women. I am new to the boards, just turned 41, and had my first IUI today. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Good luck, girlfriend.

AFM: Have my appointment with my new RE on Tuesday. Looking to move to IVF but am open to hear what she says. Both my IUI's were BFN but I wasn't on any medication, either. So... looking to see what she says about that.
  • Options
    Thanks ualtigger, one week down. My DR also looked at my tests and wanted to start with 'natural' first and see what happens. Best of luck with your new RE. Maybe meds will do the trick for you.
    BV
  • Options
    Hope so... when my doc asked I old I was, she did a double take... I'm 46... and said something that I hope applies to my eggs as well: "You sure don't look 46!!" Hope my eggies don't BEHAVE like they're 46 when I try!!

KUP... be praying for you...