Options

Here we go again...

Comments

• Options
    A_Walton, What good news! I'm crossing fingers and toes that baby sticks! Keep us up to date, please!

Katrin and Melissa, Sending you lots of baby dust and positive thoughts during your two-week waits. Just keep picturing that blastocyst making its way down your fallopian tube and then implanting in your uterus. Think deep roots!

Sweettheartt, How are you doing? xo

Jennie, So sorry to hear about your mom. Sending love and light. Same words to you about the TWW. Visualize that little one moving from fallopian tube to uterus and implanting good and sticky!

AFM, I'm feeling well and am getting close to "going public." Am almost at 12 weeks. If it can happen to me, I know it can happen for you!

Love to all you ladies,
    Amy
  • Options
    I'm wishing all of you ladies the best. Just started my Femara today CD#3 I'm so excited this is going to be my 1st IUI. Praying for the best
  • Options
    Welcome SVQueen!!

Thanks for the well wishes! I will keep you in my prayers as you start this journey that we all share!

Good luck and baby dust!

Jennie :)
  • Options
    Sweetheartt...

Try not to get down. I tested early and all of my tests were negative. I tested day of AF and it was positive. The early tests cannot always pick up the HCG results. My beta was only 60 when I was tested, and that is what the doc goes on. Test when the 2WW is up.

Keep the faith I know it is hard, but the end result is amazing.
  • Options
    Definitely got the period. Am taking a little break this month. Chose a new donor. 13293. Crossing my fingers. Thanks for all your support.
  • Options
    Hey ladies...
    Hope everybody is holding up well.
    Amy and A_Walton, hoping the little ones are nestling them self nice and snuggly!
    Sweetheart, hope you are managing ok!
    Jennie sorry to hear about your mom. Hoping things are evolving in a positive direction.
    Melissa and SVqueen, hope you ladies are staying sane in this 2 week wait.
    Me : an emotional day... not sure of anything. Have hardly had any symptoms,Except some minor cramping. .Fearing it will be negative again and not sure how well I will do getting over it.
    Especially now that I am fearing a guy that I fell for ( and he says he loves me ) either has a crazy ex girlfriend who has registered them for their wedding in May 2014 or is not being honest with me. Have not told him regarding the iui , relationship is not in that stage yet, so not sure how he will respond if it is positive ....should I have said anything ??
    On top of it worrying about my sister, she had a biopsy of a cyst in her breast last Friday. Always stressful since my mom died from breast cancer at age 43. .
    Luckily enough my brother is here visiting who is supportive.
    Know stress is not good for me so had to vent, they say getting it of your chest is stress reducing..Hoping that little baby is working its way into my uterus and will stay there ..always have wanted to be a mom ..
    Thank you for listening to I know this crazy story and really hoping all goes well

Lots of baby dust !
  • Options
    Sweetheart- if you need a break take one. Come back rejuvenated. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Katrinl - it is good to vent. These boards are so supportive. I hope your sister is okay. Jennie thanks for the welcome. I will keep you updated.

Good luck to everyone on here. We deserve it!
  • Options
    Sweetheart- if you need a break take one. Come back rejuvenated. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Katrinl - it is good to vent. These boards are so supportive. I hope your sister is okay. Jennie thanks for the welcome. I will keep you updated.

Good luck to everyone on here. We deserve it!
  • Options
    Update for everyone. Beta came in low Thursday, 25, Saturday, numbers going down. Beta #3 is in morning, Monday. I am numb right now, but will no where I stand tomorrow.
  • Options
    A walton... HUGS to you. I know it is hard. Let yourself get sad. What happened today at the doc? I am sending sticky baby dust to you. It will happen.
  • Options
    Well, I miscarried again. I am numb at the moment and can't even explain all that's running through my mind. My biggest question right now is, WHY? I am not sure what to do next. I have an WT Really F appt on Thursday. I know i can get pregnant, its keeping it, is the problem. Thanks for listening.
  • Options
    Hugs... I am sure it is extremely painful. Do you have results of why you been miscarring? Ie downs or egg quality? I cannot imagine what you are going through as I know this is another mc, I only had one. Please vent to us when you need. we are here to listen.
  • Options
    A Walton - I'm so very sorry. I wish I could give you the biggest of hugs. I hope you can get some answers and find a solution to your miscarriages. I will be praying that you get the stickiest of baby dust!!!! Like Anissa said, we are hear to listen anytime!!!

Jennie :)
  • Options
    Thanks Anissa/ Jennie. I will find out on Thursday from RE what is going on and what I want to do next. I know I want my take home baby. This is just so hard. I thought I was doing everything right. My counts/ levels for this cycle were better than what they even had expected. My acupuncturist was even happy with the numbers. Now I just want all these symptoms to go away so I can start again. Thanks for listening.
  • Options
    Any luck with pregnancy?
  • Options
    Walton,

How r your beta levels?
  • Options
    another negative for me, so disappointed and oh so wanted it to happen. Strength for all that need it !
  • Options
    So walton, what happened? What did the doc say?

Sorry Katrin... Hugs to you. Remember we are here to listen so vent away.
  • Options
    Well the appt with RE went well. Better than I thought it would go. We are going forward with another cycle because I am getting pregnant. We are waiting to make sure I didn't get over stimulated. My RE's director took over my last couple of days on stims, and she kept me very high stims. Which was scary. I will be seeing a naturopathic doctor this week. She will run a lot of test from checking the for thyroid disease, metals to rpl. So hopefully we will find out why these little ones aren't sustaining after they have already implanted. It still really hasn't hit me yet. I guess cause I am doing all this stuff trying to figure out why. I afraid for next week, when I have calmed down.

Katrini I am so sorry.

Thanks everyone. I will keep you all updated. Lets see what the naturopathic Dr. says. I don't want to loose another one.
  • Options
    a_walton2, have you had any tests as of yet to check your immune system to make sure you dont have elevated nk cells ?...
  • Options
    No tests have been run yet. Hopefully this week.

How's everyone doing? I'm hanging in there. Enjoy the rest of your weekends. Kinda tired. Nap time.
  • Options
    A_walton - you are still in my thoughts and prayers!!

I'm 11dpiui and I'm going crazy!! I tested this am and got a BFN. I keep telling myself it's just too early. I have had symptoms that I've never had before. Fingers crossed I get my BFP. What day did you get your BFP?

Prayers and baby dust!!
  • Options
    Hi Jennie- Thank you.
    I tested only the day before and on day of beta. I did it like that both times. I wanted to be prepared for day of beta. But a lot of people will get their BFP, on day of beta. So don't get discouraged. I am keeping my FX'd for you. GL and loads of sticky baby dust.
  • Options
    IUI #6 for me with a new donor. The good news...if it is unsuccessful my insurance will finally kick in and cover testing & IVF. Keeping my eyes on the prize and wishing everyone the best of luck!
  • Options
    I'm with you on the "Here we go again" sentiments. IUI #6 soon with a new donor. At least I know if this one is unsuccessful my insurance will finally kick in and cover testing and IVF.

Good luck to all!
  • Options
    I am 100 % OOP. Insurance only covers labs and treatment to correct. Good Luck and FX'd. Sending baby dust.
  • Options
    I am in IUI #7, in my tww wait, the wait is nuts. I wish you guys lots of baby dust.
  • Options
    I agree. Can not trust early tests... Try to stay positive. Easier said than done I know. I am on my 3rd IUI cycle too...
  • Options
    A_walton I'm interested in this naturopathic doctor. What do they do differently? My RE felt my thyroid and said it felt a little big. My mom had goiter issues. I'm going to see the MD and hope that it doesn't affect this process.
  • Options
    Hi SVQueen, I was referred to her by my acupuncturist. So far, for me, she is digging deeper into to why my body or embryo are not working together. They are running all sorts of blood test. I guess you could do the same at a regular OBGYN, but I do not want to wait around and loose another baby. She is testing for any deficiencies, metals, nk cell, rpl, T3/T4 etc. from what I have gathered so far, I will be doing things more natural. Herbs, natural supplements. I will be getting my results back by next Monday. I will keep you updated. Good Luck and FX'd Nisedm and everyone else.