Options

Here we go again...

Well I will be having IUI #3 this week. FX'd that the little one stays around this time. Have 4 follicles. 1@ 17, 3@ 16. Blood work results this afternoon. At this point I am not worried about multiples, I am just praying I get a take home baby (babies).

Stimming this time has been a breeze. Not feeling a lot of bloating, but stomach is swollen from the injections. The only thing different is I have a lot of watery cm (tmi).

Wish me luck

Comments

• Options
    I just had my third IUI today. I have 2 or 3 follicles. I am right there with you. Crossing my fingers that it works. Running out of money on the sperm.
  • Options
    Sending lots of love and baby dust to you both!

Amy, 42
    IUI#2 Positive, Due March 2014
  • Options
    Good luck and lots of positive thoughts!!!
  • Options
    Baby dust!
  • Options
    Here I go again too .. up to IUI #4 and it will be my last one. so hoping this one will work . Choosing a different donor tis time. Not sure what to do re ordering 2 or 1 after my experience last time . Advise alway welcome !
    Money running out too and yesterday was told my last day of work would be Friday . Financially not what I was planning for.
    First MD appointment tuesday for US to see if follicles present ..
    Lots of luck ladies ,sending lots of support and hoping those swimmers find their targets !
    Katrin
  • Options
    Well ladies blood work for E2 on Monday was 900. Follicles on Tuesday were 1@19 , 2@17, and 1 still @16. Looks like they all were mature. IUI today and the biggest was 27. We caught them just in time. I was afraid cause I felt funny yesterday on my left side, were the follicles were. But all is good. TWW has begun. GOOD LUCK to us ALL. Baby Dust. FX'd that this is it for us.
  • Options
    I hope everyone is surviving their 2ww so far. I have 1 more LONG week to go!
  • Options
    I am right behind you guys.
    Having my IUIs tomorrow and Monday.
    This is my 2nd cycle.
    I had the ultrasound today and the doctor said that I have 2 big follicles on my left (20mm)and none on my right. I got the Ovidrel shot today.

Praying for baby dust for us all!!!!

dolphin14
    36 years old
    Miami
  • Options
    Ladies,

Been thinking and praying about you all. How are you doing on your TWW/lead-up to IUI?

Keep visualizing that sperm and egg uniting and the blastocyst traveling down your fallopian tube and planting deep roots in your uterus. If it can happen to me, it can happen to you!

Baby dust, love and light to you all,
    Amy, 42
    IUI#1 BFN, IUI#2 BFP, Due March 2014
  • Options
    Hi all,

I'm having my first IUI in September, but my menstrual periods range from 24-27 sometimes 28 days. Do you ladies have perfect on the dot periods, or do yours also have 2-3days difference? I'm worried it might affect my timing for IUI and a BFP. please let me know. I wish I can get pregnant by one try of IUI.
  • Options
    Ladies,

Not sure what to think ... Trying to stay optimistic but went in for us: only 1 17 mm follicle but worst was uterine lining of only 5.5. This is the lowest it has been . Md planning to do iui on fri after trigger shot wednesday ; guess it gives things time to grow a little more. Oh I want this to work do badly but hopes are down a bit . He wants to go back to 25 mg of clomid if this one does't work. Told him that I was not sure if there would be a next one due to my age( sept 10 turning 43) and finances . He said I do have the potential to get pregnant.. Not knowing what to do .

Hope ladies in the 2 week wait are holding up ok!

Lots of baby dust to you all !!
    Katrin.
  • Options
    Katrin...

Positive thinking. I know it is hard and I know you feel your age is against you. Things happen for a reason. I have a ton of friends in their late 40's who are either pregnant or have kids undera year. Yes they did IVF, but still have healthy wonderful little ones.

It will happen. Keep positive thoughts and do not get depressed over it. I know it is harder said then done, but it will happen.

Good luck and hopefully you will have a wonderful birthday.
  • Options
    Hi Katrin,

I felt a bit discouraged by my age, too. But then I figured, "Why not me?" I think positive thinking and visualization really helps. I felt my best hope was to truly believe I would get pregant.

Don't give up hope!
    Amy, 42
    Due March 2014
  • Options
    Hi sweetheartt,

are you preggers? is anyone pregnant so far from the IUI in August? I'm dying to know.
  • Options
    5 more days to go. FX'd.
  • Options
    Thank you for asking but I broke down this morning and took a digital even though I am two days early. It was my third IUI negative. Not sure but might take a month off.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Sweetheart. Don't give up hope! Keep hanging in there.
  • Options
    sweetheartt,

don't give up! it'll happen.
  • Options
    Aack! Don't test early! I tested only one day early and got a negative. Was devastated, and then got positive next day.

Keep the faith.
    Hugs and baby dust,
    Amy, 42
    IUI#2 BFP, due March 2014
  • Options
    Sweetheart,
    Know l how discouraging negatives can be. However, Amy is right, there still is a ray of hope. You tested early. Sending lots of support and good luck to the others.
    Am in the 2 week wait myself, hoping for the best. IUI #4 was done on Friday...
    Lots of support to all you ladies.
  • Options
    Everyone is do kind. I will test again tomorrow.
  • Options
    Sweetheart, I hope you get a positive tomorrow. I wish you luck!

Katrini, best of luck this time around. I'm pretty sure we've been in a 2ww together in the past. I'm past my 2ww and got a positive but I still don't feel like I'm out of the 2ww. I have a 10 more week wait since I've had recurrent miscarriages. So I am still not excited about my positive and consider myself to still be in "THE WAIT".

Good luck everyone!!
  • Options
    No period yet but still a negative. Going to try a new donor next time.
  • Options
    Tomorrow is my first IUI and would love to talk to people going through this with me as it is my first attempt :)
  • Options
    Sweetheart,
    Big support hug, it is a rough ride, the roller coaster can shake you up. Afraid only thing you can do is hold on to those handle bars and scream if needed. Know words don't mean much when you have to grieve the hope and dreams you have of having a baby.Even when it is temporarily.Hope you can find the courage to go on to another attempt or whatever is best for you!

Wishing I could make you hurt less and put a smile on your face !

Katrin
  • Options
    Melissa,
    Good luck
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA. I've been spending lot of time and energy on my mom who was just diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma and recently started chemo. It's been quite the whirlwind. I'm glad I took a month off.

Melissa - good luck tomorrow!!! I'm also having my IUI in the morning and would be happy to be your TWW buddy!!

Sweetheart, Katrin and Amy- I have continued to pray for you guys!!

Fingers crossed and lots of sticky baby dust!!!

Jennie :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone,
    Melissa- how did your IUI go this morning?

Dragonflinurse- I am so sorry about your moms illness. When are you cycling again?

GL/ FX'd katrini and Melissa

AFM- well I broke down and took a clearblue digital before beta tomorrow. I got a, " pregnant". Now just hoping for a strong beta.

IUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2- BFP MC (cp)
    IUI #3- a cautious BFP BETA 9/5
  • Options
    The IUI went well. They said I had a good specimen so I am crossing my fingers :) Hoping to keep myself busy for the next two weeks.
  • Options
    A_walton - it sounds promising! Prayers for you and your beta tomorrow! I had my IUI this morning so I guess I'm officially in the TWW. It always seems to last forever.

Melissa - glad everything went well!!

Prayers and baby dust!

Jennie