Options

Ladies what are your ages?

Hello, I´m new here. I just recently bought some vials and want to get my insemination ASAP. I want to know how old are you ladies here that are trying to get pregnant using a donor?

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I am 24 and going in for my first IUI in about 2 hours.
  • Options
    BTW-I´m 23! I thought I was to young but ur 24 so I see that there is also some people my age here :) Good luck with ur IUI.
  • Options
    Hello I am 30 and just had my second IUI so I am currently one week into the 2ww. Good Luck to everyone.
  • Options
    I'm 39 and had my first child at 37 with a donor and I plan on doing it again in Jan.
  • Options
    Hi Butterfly....Why do you ask this question?
  • Options
    I'm 36... I have my first IUI in one week.
  • Options
    I'm 33 and currently prego with my first little one:)
  • Options
    I'm 35 and we just got a BFP on 1st IUI, used clomid!
  • Options
    I was 23 when I conceived our first daughter, and 25 when I conceived our second daughter. I am now 27. My partner is 29, and we have a 3 year old daughter, and 13 1/2 month old daughter from the same CCB donor!
  • Options
    34!
  • Options
    30, and due in March. I suspect the average age on the all singles list is a little older than the general average on this list.
  • Options
    I am 21 going on 22
  • Options
    I'm 29 and getting ready for my first round of IVF!! Good luck to all!!
  • Options
    I'm 33- had 3 BFNs with IUI, trying clomid next cycle!
  • Options
    I'm 35, almost 36- I had my IUI on the 31st, so I am now in the TWW. My husband is optimistic and jokes that I am pregnant, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I pray that it worked and we are on our way to having a baby.

Good luck to all and baby dust!!!
  • Options
    I am 35 and will be 36 in June...we're going for our first IUI next weekend.
  • Options
    I am 26 going on 27 in a few days..I had 2 IUI`s and 1 IVF that did not work, but am praying that this time around I will get preg,just started my IVF again.
    Cryme104 IF i am correct we are going trough same situation can you please let me know if its ok 2 ask you a few questions...my email is lild1682@yahoo.com if you can please let me know..

good luck to all!!
  • Options
    I'm 38. Got pregnant on 4th IUI but lost the baby at 12 weeks. Will be trying again in the next month or two with the same donor.
  • Options
    44 and had my first child with a donor and my own egg via IVF - healthy baby!
  • Options
    34 first IUI tomorrow.
    :)
  • Options
    I am 32 and my DH is 34. I am currently pregnant with a donor via #1 IUI+clomid+trigger.
  • Options
    Hi I'm 33 . I conceived my first two sons (twins Matthew and Ryan) "the old fashioned way" (I was 29 when they were born)tragically, they were born prematurely and passed away because of medical issues I have that I did not know I had until they were born. My third little boy, Andrew was conceived through IUI with donor 5741. He will be 2 in April ! Good luck to you all 1 This is so worth the hard work ! Being a Mother that is !
  • Options
    I'm 35 will be 36 in June and am going for IUI #2 in March. Good luck to you all. FOr those of you that are pregnant Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    I'll be 36 in May. I had my 4th IUI last Monday so I'm 2WW!!
    Good luck to you ladies!!
  • Options
    I'll be 36 in May. I had my 4th IUI last Monday so I'm 2WW!!
    Good luck to you ladies!!
  • Options
    dernst: hope I have the same success as you have!
  • Options
    I am 29 bout to be 28 *smiles and my girl will be 25 in few months, we are getting ready to try for the first time...wish us luck.
  • Options
    34...hope to start the process for the first time in the fall.
  • Options
    38...will be 39 when I start trying to get pregnant. I'm starting the process in the fall.
  • Options
    Hello ladies,
    I am 23 and will go for my First IUI in a month or two. Doctor said I was the one of the youngest he had work with but I see there's a 21yrs old here. That's very nice.