Options

anyone else in a 2WW?

2»

Comments

• Options
    That's wonderful news!!!! Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Another light second line today. definitely a little more solid than yesterday but still very light. Called the doctor's office and they said I could go in today to check blood if I wanted to and then again in 2 days to make sure levels are rising. :)
  • Options
    How exciting!!! Congrats!

We skipped August. Needed a break. We will try again (#3) in September. Should do IUI around Sept 13 or 14th.
  • Options
    We will hopefully be doing back to back IUIs this time too. Timing should be perfect. I need to make sure we get in on the same day as the surge.
  • Options
    Just got the call back from the doctor's office! They said I'm definitely pregnant! blood work looks good. Have to go back Friday morning!!!!!!! yay so excited!!! I am happy I trusted myself and what I was feeling and went with the back to backs. I don't know if that's what did it but I knew day 14 always felt late. I had hoped for this so much. Now I am hoping this really sticks (technically I haven't missed my period yet), for a happy and healthy baby, and for all of you to share good news on this post! Wishing everyone the very best!
  • Options
    So happy for you!!!!
  • Options
    My partner and I are 10dpiui today (her first) and our anxiety is growing by the day. We'll be waiting to test until the 1st of September since we had a trigger shot and want to be absolutely sure of the results.

Good luck to everyone as you await the end of your wait or move on to your next attemp!!
  • Options
    My cycle started today and will by trying (our 3rd IUI) around the 12th. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Good luck txmoms and LTexas!
  • Options
    We had our 1st IUI on 8/26. I have had moderate cramping for the last two days and pains in my legs but no spotting. I am not sure if I should be concerned. Tomorrow is the first blood test to check the progesterone levels then next Friday is the pregnancy test. These days have been dragging. We did the shot 36 hours prior to the insemination. Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    HPT on 14dpiui and 16dpiui were both negative for us but No signs of Aunt Flo showing up. We'll check in with our clinic Tuesday to see if they want to test by blood.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!
  • Options
    Got my surge today around 12:40...Going in tomorrow at 10am and then again Tuesday at 2pm :)
  • Options
    I really wish I would have gotten my surge this morning. I wanted to be able to go in the same day as my surge but the office isn't open on Sundays. BUT... my appt is less than 24 hours after the surge and we'll go in tomorrow as well.... I'm so nervous! Ready for our BFP!
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks!!! TWW are just the worst...
  • Options
    Hello all. after announcing my pregnancy on this post, I am sad to share with you all that I had a miscarriage. Everything seemed to be going perfectly right from our first blood test to confirm. We saw and heard a heartbeat at 7 weeks. We went to our first OB appointment at about 8 weeks and 5 days.....and there was no longer a heartbeat. We were and still are devastated. When I feel ready, we will try again. I am just so confused about switching donors. They told me the whole thing about how 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage, and it most likely has nothing to do with myself or the donor. But I just don't know what to do..... any suggestions?
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear. Devastating.

We are wondering if we should switch donors too. Next week will be our 4th IUI with no results. Doctor doesn't seem concerned with his numbers... just a numbers game I guess.

I'm sorry things didn't work out for you this time around. Take a few months to decompress from the all the stress of TTC...