Options

anyone else in a 2WW?

Just had our second IUI yesterday. I never thought I would be one to post about it but the first 2ww felt like an eternity. It's nice to read posts or chat with others in similar situations. Best of luck to all of you!

Comments

• Options
    I'm also in the TWW. I had my second IUI on 7/15. This one has been easier than the first 2ww for some reason. I've just been trying to distract myself as much as possible and not test too early. Good luck to you!!
  • Options
    We are in the tww. This is our third IUI. I think the tww has become a little easier, but the negative results hurt worse.
  • Options
    I had my second IUI on 07/15 as well. It does seem easier this time, but it is still hard!
  • Options
    We just had our second iui today and in tww. Good luck to all!
  • Options
    Hopefully this will be the month for all of us!!!
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I tested negative again today (13 dpo) and am not feeling too optimistic.

For those of you who took the trigger shot before your IUI, did you do it 48, 36 or 24 hours before your scheduled IUI? I did mine 36 hours before but I'm wondering what other doctors recommend.

Sending good vibes to all!
  • Options
    I had my first IUI on 7/13, putting me at 8dpiui. Been hard to get through 2ww. I can't test yet, as I had a trigger shot on 7/12. Have been over-analyzing every bodily function and feeling. Trying to remember that it is a small percentage that get pregnant on first iui... but still hard not to hope...
  • Options
    We did our trigger 24hrs prior to iui. Hoping this works for us!
  • Options
    We also did our trigger 24 hours prior to IUI.
  • Options
    I'm a bit nervous because I haven't really had any symptoms.... This wait is killing me! just need to make it through one more week and I can take the test!
  • Options
    We also did our trigger at 24 hrs before IUI. We are 5dpiui and it seems the days just get longer.
  • Options
    How's everyone doing today? Still not feeling any symptoms, but trying to remain hopeful. Might still be too early to show any signs. I am 10dpiui today.
  • Options
    Today is 12dpiui for me. Tests are all bfn. Have had very mild cramps for past few days, making me think I'm def out for this month. But I generally don't have mild cramps days before... I am not feeling too positive about the next two days and anticipate period soon. Which sucks bc we have to choose new donor (new sperm bank, maybe?) and get ready for round 2. I clearly need a hobby to keep my spirits up and not obsessing during tww. :(
  • Options
    We are 6dpiui and also anticipating the end of the 2ww. Hoping to test this weekend. Baby dust to all!
  • Options
    12piui and got bfn today. feeling crampy. seems like we will be on to month number 3. I know it can take several attempts, but feeling pretty sad and disappointed today. Did anyone try using clomid? I have done two natural cycles so far (my body does everything it is suppose to do according to my doctor) but I am considering trying it for the next cycle to increase my chances a little. did anyone have success with clomid increasing their number of mature follicles? I am hoping some of you have some good news to share this month!
  • Options
    I am 13dpiui today. I'm going to hold offor testing until Saturday morning. We used Clomid on both cycles. I feel like the timing was good this time.... got my surge at 2:30pm on 7/14 and had our IUI at 2:30 on 7/15. We had two BIG follicles and a few smaller ones.
    This wait is driving me bonkers. Getting a BFNis sad and that's part of the reason I'm waiting for Saturday. If it is negative I don't want to have to deal with work and such so I'll wait for my day off.
  • Options
    wishing you the best of luck firsttimetxmoms! in terms of the timing, so far both cycles- on the morning/day I got my surge- that afternoon/evening I have very intense O pains. By the next morning I feel completely fine and have my IUI. I kind of want them to do the IUI the afternoon I get my surge. But I know the science says you ovulate 24 hours after the surge. Maybe I am just thinking too much. Going to ask my doctor about back to back IUI's and or starting the clomid.
  • Options
    My Dr has said to call as soon as I get my surge and they will get me in that day or the next. Last cycle I got my surge at 6am and went in for IUI around 3pm. So... we'll see. Counting down the hours until I test!!!! This morning my bbs were SUPER sore. Felt like they were bruised. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    BFN..... and AF showed up. Not a good morning.... on to round #3
  • Options
    same here!
  • Options
    same here! good luck!
  • Options
    I hope someone on this post got a positive this month! For me it is on to try #3. The doctor suggested I try Femara this month to increase my chances a little bit. I started it yesterday. Has anyone ever tried it? did you have more mature follicles?
  • Options
    Iui #2 BFN for us :(
  • Options
    I'm on to IUI #3 as well. Trying with another doctor in NYC this time.
    I take Femara because I have PCOS. For my last IUI, I had 4 mature follicles. Good luck to all!
  • Options
    We got a bfn as well. :(
  • Options
    Getting ready for round 3! It should be some time this weekend and back into another 2 week wait. hoping and praying third times a charm. Thinking of doing back to back iui's. my doctor doesn't seem to think its necessary, but we keep doing the iui on day 14 and it hasn't worked. I wanted to try day 13 and 14. Has anyone done back to back iui's?
  • Options
    We are getting ready for our 3rd iui as well. We are doing back to back iuis this round per suggestion from our Dr. He did mention it only would increase the chances by up to 3%, but since we are thinking of moving into IVF if this doesn't work we wanted to up our chances as much as we can. This would be the first time we are doing back to back iui's. We also hope 3rd times the charm for us! Will report back once we are officially in 2WW. Baby dust to all!
  • Options
    Good luck Monteluv. I had my back to backs this past Thursday and Friday. I ended up getting the surge on day 12 this month (I have been getting it on day 13 and having IUI day 14). So we did the back to backs day 12 and 13, we really wanted one the day of the surge. Now on to the 2ww we go. Hoping this plan works. Even though it was only 2 tries, we kept feeling like day 14 was too late. Keep me posted! wishing everyone luck this month!
  • Options
    Officially in 2WW! We did our back to back on day 11 and 12. Crossing our fingers! Baby dust to all!
  • Options
    Hello all! So I started testing yesterday, 6 days before my expected period (because I am just so impatient), and I got a negative. I was feeling so down even though I knew it was very early to test. In past months all I've seen were negatives so I was getting ready for another month of this. This morning I retested......and I got a very faint, but definitely present, second line!!!!!! We are so so excited but want to contain that excitement until we know for sure. we will test again tomorrow morning and then call to see when we can have it confirmed by the doctor. We just had to tell someone so decided to come on the board!!!! I hope this is our month and I hope this is the month for all of you!