Options

Donor 13900

2»

Comments

• Options
    So far so good:) How is everyone else doing?
  • Options
    Yay! So glad everyone is having babies here! We finally had our bundle! A baby boy 7lbs 2oz! Love him to pieces! Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Congratulations Wishing! That's wonderful news!
    I'm hoping to go in for my iui Sunday or Monday!
    How are all the other pregnancies going?
  • Options
    Sadly we miscarried this week. I hope you guys are having better luck.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that Qtknee44.
    Nothing much going on here yet, ended up conceling August iui because I had to travel, but hoping to reschedule in the next couple of weeks.
    I hope you feel up for trying again once you have recovered physically and emotionally, my thoughts are with you.
  • Options
    6 days post iui now, had some cramping last night for a couple of hours, hoping it was implantation and not something more ominous! Trying to hold off for as long as possible before testing but it's hard!

How's everyone else doing? Any TWW? Any pregnancies? Wishing - how's your little bundle of joy?
  • Options
    prbs2002 & Qtknee44 how is it going?

Wishing4baby Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!

My little love finally arrived! I've never been more in love. Good luck to all of you!
  • Options
    We are in 2ww again. By the way, we called up to ask about what genetic tests are typically run by California Cryobank, and were informed that it had been recently discovered that donor 13900 was a CAH carrier. My partner and I were tested and are not carriers, but I thought I would mention it to this group.
  • Options
    Thanks Qtknee44 - we heard about this a few months ago, I thought they were contacting everyone who had purchased 13900. Although the risk was likely very low, we ended up switching donors. FX for you, I hope this is your month!
  • Options
    We got the all clear from the amnio and are expecting our little girl in August! Wishing you luck with your new donor:)
  • Options
    I know this is an old post, but I have a 9-month old girl sleeping down the hall thanks to donor 13900! She is absolutely beautiful. Looking to purchase additional vials for her future sibling.
  • Options
    Any new news here? My little guy is 10.5 months now and we have been in contact with 2 others from the sibling registry but don't think it's any of you ladies?! Wonder how the pregnancies went and how the babies are??
  • Options
    Any more news??
  • Options
    We still have almost 2 months to go, but she is getting very strong, and we can't wait to meet her. It's hard to tell much from the ultrasounds, but she definitely got his big lips:) How is your little guy?
  • Options
    Tghrn14 how did everything go?
  • Options
    Did everyone register on the sibling registry? Would like t be in touch with everyone who used his donor if possible. Hope everyone's babies are happy and healthy!
  • Options

I wonder if anyone comes back and reads these? Our babies are all almost 3 now, are you guys on the registry?

• Options

Wishing4baby can you believe our babies are 3! Man does time fly. We are not on the registery as of yet. I apologize for not looking at this sooner. I hope everyone's little ones are doing great. So far I know there are 2 boys and at least 2 girls.

• Options

Tghrn, hey there! I can not believe they are 3! Time flies that is for sure. We are on the cryobank registry as well as a few others and we keep in touch! It’s fun to see these babies and how sweet they are! I hope yours little one is happy and healthy!

• Options

Just did at home insemination with this donor on 7/7/21. I’m praying it takes. This is my very first time trying. I could use all the prayers 🙏🏻

• Options

@Lilmisvelvet Hii!!! praying for you!! I hope everything works out well! Please keep posting your results!!! =)

• Options

Got my period and now donor 13900 is sold out so I will need to go with a different donor.

• Options

Does anyone have any extra vials of 13900 that they would be willing to sell?