Options

I'm 35, 100mg Clomid & First IUI with #2389

2»

Comments

• Options
    Shannon Rhodes,

Can you tell us the name of the book that you got with all of the tips in it?
  • Options
    Hey everyone, Shannon mentioned on an earlier post that the book is called: The new essential guide to Lesbian conception, Pregnancy & Birth. Just wanted to let you know! :)

Kathy
  • Options
    Thanks Kathy -

I ordered the book off of Amazon, if anyone is having trouble finding it.. author is Stephanie Brill, she is a midwife and owns Maia Midwifery in California.

There is a section on living a fertile lifestyle that is very helpful. She talks about specific food and activities that increase fertility. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Thanks again for everyone's support and wish you all great luck! My email is srhodes803@gmail.com, please feel free to email me with any questions directly.
  • Options
    Hi Shannon-

How are you doing/feeling? Hope alls going well for you! I think about you a lot! Sara and I went and bought the female toner hot tea from Whole Foods the other night and will buy some raspberries also. =) We went to the library yesterday and spent a lot of time there looking through pregnancy books. I ended up bringing one home with me and have been reading through it today but I plan on buying the one you suggested tomorrow. Sara's been getting lots of rest lately, making her diet better and cutting out caffine and all of that. We're taking a lot more precautions this time around and hopefully IUI #2 will be a success! Just wanted to check in on everyone. Hope everyone is having a great time getting ready for the holidays. Hope to hear from you all soon.

~Ashley
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

Yay!! Law finals are over, but what is even better is that I have NO cyst!!! :) When we went in on the 12th of December, the cyst had resolved itself so we didn't need to have the procedure!! Thanks for all the well wishes.

Ashley, I have been doing the same as Sara...trying to really get my body prepared for the insemination. I have been off caffeine for almost two months now to get ready for the big #2.... for our first IUI attempt, I gave had switched to half-caf up until the day before insemination, then I cut caffeine altogether. I decided to not go back on it at all, so I have been off for a good while now. Also, eating the rasberries and drinking the Toner tea (thanks again, Shannon ;)

I am on Clomid. Today is Day 6 of cycle, so we will be going in for our follicular ultrasound on Sunday, Dec 28. My mother-in-law is coming in town from Arizona, and I was thinking about inviting her into the room with us.... she is an RN... she is not extremely gay friendly, so I thought maybe this would bring her closer to our relationship...Cj and I have been together for 10 years, so I think it is appropriate to ask her in...maybe not?? What do y'all think? She leaves the morning after the HCG injection. So she will leave that morning and then we will go in to do the insemination on the 29th and 30th. Totally rambling.... did I tell you guys how excited I am to be on break?!

How are y'all? Shannon: how's that baby of yours??!! :)

love,
    kath