Options

Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)

2»

Comments

• Options
    I am due for mine on the 8th... I feel that it's worth me knowing whether or not my tubes are clear before I do another IUI.
  • Options
    K Walton.....i was very lucky that insurance picked up some of mine. The total was around 850 but I only had to pay around 250. I was soooo relieved! You may want to check with your insurance company first so you are prepared! Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies,

So I spoke with my insurance provider and was told that HSG test is 100 % covered just have to use a radioalogist who's in network. Thanks again ladies for all your advice, good luck to everyone !!
  • Options
    Same for me... getting nervous since I'm having it on Monday...
  • Options
    Today is it!! Have my appt at 1345... oops, 1:45 p.m. Will update when I get back.
  • Options
    Just got back... seems like I'm going to have to work harder for my kids after all... I have what appears to be a large uterine fibroid... waiting to get scheduled for a ultrasound to find out.
  • Options
    ualtigger,

Sorry to hear about your fibroid. Several of us have had fibroids &/or polyps removed, so I hope they decide yours can be removed so you can get on with TTC! Were your tubes clear??
  • Options
    Ualtigger
    I'm sorry to here about the fibroid, but hopefully it can be removed and you can be on your way again to TTC!! Keep us posted

Alicia
  • Options
    No, the blockage is so large that the dye couldn't reach them so I still don't know.
  • Options
    ualtigger,

ugh! Sorry to hear that... I hope you get to get the fibroid taken care of soon so that you can check out them tubes & them get moving again soon!

Best of luck!!
    Kimberly
  • Options
    Yep, heard from my nurse today... seems like I might have to wait until next month to get the test done... so I won't really know anything until July and probably August before I restart.