Options

only luck with clomid

2»

Comments

• Options
    MM: Girl I don't know what to think about this one. You're almost a month late?? And the test is STILL negative?? I'd have a ultrasound done... it sounds like you might have implanted elsewhere other than your uterus... the tests should be positive by now... if you don't get your period this month, I'd be demanding to find out what's going on.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback ladies, yes i dont know what to say either.As far as the abnormal period that was suggested. I am wondering can a period be over a week late. I am on a 34 day cycle and i started a full flow on day 42. I know i am not on a 42 cycle.My doctor said that is impossible for me. I have never been late or abnormal.Also i flowed for only two days and than it stop. So ladies can i get some more feedback on this.
  • Options
    What did your levels come back at? What does your doctor say? It sounds like maybe you had your period in Dec. I think many times when women are TTC our cycles go a bit haywire. I know I was very late starting my last period before my IUI in November. It had never been that late and I think I was just so anxious for it to come that it was delayed. I would go into see your doctor.
  • Options
    well im trying again ladies im back on clomid i get my u-sound done on friday to see how many eggs i have wish us luck they said 3rd time is a charm baby dust to eveyone
  • Options
    went to the doctor on 2/5/2010 i have 3 eggs on the right side i go back monday to see if they have grown more so i should have my iui done sometime in the middle of the week....babydusting
  • Options
    just had my 3rd iui today ladies baby dusting
  • Options
    mrs.mccord-
    Good LUCK! My wife and I just had our first iui today too. We'll be TWW-ing together!
  • Options
    u should be able to take a HPT by now...this may be implantation signs. Good luck!
  • Options
    hello ladies i got my trigger shot feb 16 2010 witch i had 4 eggs to be released went back feb 17 2010 to have my iui done so ive been in the two week wait so you know what that means rite we are excited to know if it worked im just trying to wait for the best time to take a hpt itb been 6 days since my iui
  • Options
    Good luck! I had my IUI on jan 29, and I did a hpt on feb 14 that was a BFP. Best V-Day ever! I was only about 2 days late, but I felt like I knew even before I took the test. I just felt different and WAY tired all the time. My doctor had me come in the next day to do a blood test, which confirmed it. I would think you could do it with very accurate results somewhere around the 4th or 5th...but maybe even a little sooner.