Options

only luck with clomid

my wife and i are trying clomid this month just wanted some feed back on what you guys thought we did our frist iui in may of 09 and it failed so the doctor wants to try me on clomid

Comments

• Options
    my wife and i tried iui in may of 09 it failed now the doctor wants me to try with clomid witch she said they would watch how i ovalate threw u-sound what you guys think
  • Options
    My wife and I have only done monitored cycles with clomid and/or injectables. We haven't had any luck yet, but everyone is different. It will increase your chance of success. I say do it. Clomid is cheap and safe. Good luck on your journey.
  • Options
    awwww thank you so much we are do to start the clomid next week and i am so excited
  • Options
    is there any chance that we could have twins
  • Options
    I'm trying the same thing you are this month. Starting clomid tomorrow. Good luck to us both! Let me know how things go. This will be my first try.
  • Options
    OK WE WILL LET YOU KNOW GOOD LUCK WE WISH YOU LOTS OF BABY DUST
  • Options
    LOTS of baby duct to you too!!
  • Options
    Hi gals. Let us know how you do, ok? And, yes, since Clomid DOES cause you to ovulate multiple eggs at one time, according to the material my RE gave me, most women who conceive on it DO have twins... which is what I want... one of each would be EXACTLY what I hope for. Good luck!!

AFM: Will have my first cycle with it next month. I've had two failed IUI's (both unmedicated and I had a blocked fallopian tube that I didn't know about which cut my chances in half automatically ) so hoping this will be what I need.
  • Options
    i got my trigger shot today they saw 4 eggs i get my iui 2marrow wish me luck
  • Options
    ok we got our iui done today... the big challenge is the 2week waiting ...God has been so good to us i feel good this time around we will keep you posted.. we wish everyone lots of baby dust ....we know it might be hard at time ladies but trust in God and know that anything is possible
  • Options
    hello my 2week wait is over we test tomarrow to see if im pregnant i am so scared dont know what to expect hopefully we get our BFP wish us luck baby dust to everone
  • Options
    Hey hon... how did you do? Still dusting...
  • Options
    hello my wife and i go back to the doctor monday for a blood test to see if were pregnant...we are so hopefull i missed my period i am now 5days late so we are praying for baby dust we will keep you posted
  • Options
    OMG! Wow I pray that this is it for yall... I am 14dpIUI, and trying really hard not to think about it! I have made great effort to not now exactly when AF is due, I wish I didn't realize that I am 14dpIUI today. It makes it so much harder for me to know, I drive both of us nuts! LOL Yes you have a greater chance of having twins, or multibles. We were on clomid for about a year&, we were doing basically and ICI at home ourselves. We r blessed we have a live donor, and we had to failed IUI's while on clomid BUT about 7 months ago, we found out that I have hypothyroidism, which can cause infertility, of which I am on meds for and back into normal range. But before this (our 3rd IUI) He switched us to injectibles, We are using 75iu of the follistem pen, which is like a micro needle that u inject into ur stomache, right outta the pen. (dosen't hurt)Anyways wouldn't that be the best Christmas gift ever? To find out that ur finally pregnant! Well we will be praying for that BFP for yall.. and please keep us in ur prayers!

AND SAME TO U NEVHEAD!! : ) Good Luck!

Dani & Bev~
  • Options
    MM: It's ain't over till the heifer shows and, usually when she's THIS late, she ain't coming for about... oh... TEN months or so!! Praying for you!!

Dani: Know it's hard NOT to think about it... I just did a lot of reading and kept myself busy at work and hanging with my family. Praying for you also that things are ok!!

Nev: How you doing, girlfriend?

AFM: Waiting for my +LH surge... it's day 12 and it's been a LONG time since I surged this late... hoping that's a good thing because I've usually surged on day nine and found out that that's TOO early. My lead follicle was 23mm on the 16th which was day 10 for me. So it looks like the Clomid was what I needed to mature my eggs long enough.
  • Options
    awwww we want to thank you all for your responses we all are in this together monday is not coming fast for us we are baby dusting for all of us it is now....12/19/09 and no period yet ....So you guys think im pregnant nerves and excited at the same time
  • Options
    MM: You're welcome hon. Tomorrow is your big day!! Come back and tell us how well things went. And by the way, if you had been keeping a BBT chart, curse of reading says that any cycle that stays high for eighteen days past ovulation means you need to be buying baby stuff!!

AFM: I had my third IUI yesterday and it was the best of the three vials that I originally purchased: 13 million with 57% motility which my doctor was impressed with... I guess it's uncommon to have motility that high.

So... thanks to the Clomid... I managed to have a preovulation phase longer than 12 days, a mature follicle or two (three if they all did) and I feel really good this time... stress went out the window right before I started this cycle.
  • Options
    well i went to the bathroom today and wiped it was just a little light pink i get my blood work done 2marrow im so worried my period was 7 days late and now i wipe and see light pink blood can i have had implantation this late got my iui done nov 28,09 period was due dec 14 09 never came now its the 20th of dec what you guys think should i still be baby dusting
  • Options
    and pink discharge only last for a few hours now nothing let me know what you guys think
  • Options
    12-22-09 today i called the doctor and let her know that i am bleeding light pink then started bleeding alittle heavy they want me to take a hpt imso confused can i get some advice please
  • Options
    A light bloody discharge is a normal sign of implantation. Good luck to you! We've tried clomid for 5 months now with a private donor and are getting frustrated with the lack of results. We did try an IUI once with cryobank but the timing was off due to the NP at the md's office. Idiots. Anyway, we are ovulating right now and have decided to drop the donor friend of ours because he's too unreliable. So we're back with Cryobank!
  • Options
    MM: Good luck girlfriend!! Take the test hon, take the test!! If your doc is saying test, you need to TEST!! :) Check to see if they want you to come in for a blood test... that will tell you for sure!! Go for it girl!!
  • Options
    ok but my thing is if i missed my period and now im bleeding with some clots is that normal for implantation... and im going to get this hpt and see what happens
  • Options
    12-23-09 well we went to get the blood work done the test came back bfn my fertility doctor wants me to go in after the bleeding stops to test my levels hcg im so confused at this point.....my friends mom told us that she had neg blood work and hpt was neg too then two weeks later found out she was pregnant...so i dont know if its still hope or not i just dont see how i could be 7days late then start bleeding i hear implantation can me tricky at times bt at the end of the day God has the last say so....we will keep you guys posted and thanks so much for your feed back it really helps alot to know we are not alone in this
  • Options
    MM: How're you doing, girlfriend?
  • Options
    im trying to hang in there and still be hopeful
  • Options
    MM: Hey girlfriend... how're you doing?
  • Options
    MM: I was just reading this thread and was getting very excited for you. I want to know if it took!
  • Options
    well we still waiting im so confused i dont know what to do lolol blood work saying neg but i feel very pregnant
  • Options
    ive been trying to get some feed back from you guys if if i should be baby dusting still can you guys please read my post and tell me what you think.....i missed my period dec 14 2009 which was 8 days late i started bleeding on the 22 and 23rd of dec only for two days then it stoped its now fed 11 2010 do you guys think i might have concived im so hoping my period dont come this month what do yall think