Options

Has anyone purchased 13598?

Hey there,
I purchased a vial of 13598 back in June. We didn't get to inseminate in July as planned and we are starting again this cycle and will be inseminating mid Nov. Has anyone purchased 13598? If so have you had a positive results? He doesn't have any reported pregnancies yet so I am curious if he just isn't that popular.
Thank you,
Sarah & Lisa

Comments

• Options
    Hi Sarah and Lisa,
    We just purchased a vial and will hopefully be doing IUI Nov 18th. :) It's our first time with this donor. There's a reported pregnancy, so someone must have gotten lucky!

Nikki
  • Options
    Hi Nikki,
    This is our first IUI. We are scheduled for Wednesday 11/13/13. We bought a vial in June of this donor but he just had a reported pregnancy last week. I am excited. Best of luck to you on the 18th.
    Sarah
  • Options
    Hi Sarah,
    I hope you had a good holiday. Was this your first IUI? Any luck? We did not have luck this go around. Hopefully trying again in a couple weeks.
  • Options
    Hello!
    Don't know if you'll check back on this thread but I have an 11 week old pregnancy with 13598.. I wasn't the first to report so I'm curious about others who've had success. Are you all still trying or did anyone else get a bfp yet? Would love to connect with other ladies who have successfully used this donor!
  • Options
    We were unsuccessful on our first IUI, but we are going to try again early Feb as my cycle should be starting again in about a week. We are undecided if we will be usingthe same donor or our first choice who was unavailable when we tried the first time. We will keep you posted and congrats "eighthstarr" on your pregnancy :)
    Sarah
  • Options
    We just had our first iui done with this donor on sat the 1 st. We have had 3 unsuccessful iui from another donor. So we are hoping for success this time around.
  • Options
    Hello ladies,
    Just getting back for an update. We're almost 13 weeks with twins. Please don't give up! We chose to use each donor only 2 times. Our first IUI attempt was a chemical pregnancy. It took us 5 more tries! I ended up taking Femara (sp?) and had an HSG (an x-ray where they check your tubes and fertility can increase by 30%)in December.

Sarah, I look forward to an update. :)
    Congrats, to you and your husband eighthstarr!
    Hoping for good news, JennyChristin!

Nikki (and Brandi)
  • Options
    Thank you so much. Very happy for you and your twins that makes me hopeful for our families future. I am trying to wait to test. Af is due Monday so hopefully she won't show.
  • Options
    We'll we just found out that we were unsuccessful this go but we will continue to try.

Congrats on all of the pregnancy reports.
  • Options
    Hello,

My partner and I also chose this donor. We have are first IUI coming up in the begining of April. This makes me very hopeful. Congrats to all of you who are expecting. For those of you who have not yet received your BFP....dont worry, it will happen just stay stong and believe.

Baby dust to all..
  • Options
    Ksmith510 We are scheduled to try again in two weeks. I hope all works out well for you I would love to hear how things go. Baby dust
  • Options
    Hi JennyChristin,

Good luck with your upcoming IUI. We will be right behind you guys as we are about 3 wks away from trying. I will keep my fingers crossed for the both of us.

Are you doing a natural cycle IUI or are you taking any medications to increase your chances? I am doing a natural cycle so no meds for me even tho I tried..lol.

Well, best of luck to you guys.. keep me updated.

Kellie
  • Options
    Hello,
    We are right there with you KSmith510. We used a different donor in Feb and got a BPN. I just got AF this morning and will be doing a natural cycle so we will go in for an ultrasound on CD10 to see how big my follies are and will find out what day we will have the IUI. We are still trying to decide on wether we will go back to 13598 or using a new donor but I will keep you posted. Good luck to everyone and hoping our preggo ladies are doing well.
    Sarah
  • Options
    Sarah, good to hear from you!
    Best of luck to you all! Biting my fingernails for each of you!!
  • Options
    I hope everything goes well for the both of you in the upcoming weeks.

I am doing my 3rd iui on 50 clomid and then a trigger shot. I am hoping to do the iui 36 hrs after the trigger. I have done 24hrs in the past so we are hoping that the change will help us get our bfp.

I am enjoying reading all of the comments they really help me on the hard days please keep them coming.

Baby dust to everyone and please keep us all updated.
    Kellie and sarah good luck to you both

Jenny and Christin
  • Options
    Good luck to you as well Jenny and Christin. I will be going natural this cycle again and if we don'r get a BFP we will move onto meds next cycle. But we will be doing the trigger and going in 36 hours after as well. Will be sending baby dust your way. Keep in touch :)
    Sarah
  • Options
    Hi Sarah, Jenny and Christin

So ladies, am I the only one feeling very very anxious. This is my first time so I have no idea what to expect or how I should be feeling right now. All I know is that I'm so anxious I can barely even sleep. I try not to think about it but the closer it gets the more I can't stop thinking abou it. So I guess the big question is.....is this normal? lol

Jenny and Christin - you know what they say, 3rd times a charm...Fingers Crossed!!!

Sarah - Did you decide to use donor 13598? We should be going in for our IUI on April 7 or 8th..

Best of luck to you all.. Please keep me posted. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one in the world trying to figure this stuff out.

Kellie
  • Options
    Hi Kellie,
    What you are feeling is normal. I was the same way before my first IUI. It was all I could think about and not knowing what was to come was even more nerve wracking. But it's not bad. The IUI itself wasn't bad. A little pressure when they are injecting the sperm for me and a tab bit cramping afterwards but that was it for me. I kind of thought "that was it" when it was done. We haven't decided yet which donor we are going with this time. But we have our appt Friday the 28th to check how many follicles I have and their size, so we will have to decide after that as we will probably be inseminating early next week. We really like 13598 and is numbers were ok according to my RE he had a lot of sperm but the motility was a little low. But we really loved everything else about him. Goodluck again to all.
    Sarah
  • Options
    Kellie

I was a nervous emotional mess before my first iui(and in the two week wait) every time is hard but I know someday I will have a baby in my arms and it will all be worth it. As far as the actual iui it was fast didn't hurt just uncomfortable and felt strange.

I am going on Thursday to see if I am ready for the trigger then we will do my iui Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.

Baby dust all around
    looking forward to some bfp

Jenny
  • Options
    Phewww... So relieved to hear that what I'm feeling is "normal" I was starting to think I was going crazy..lol.

I am throwing baby dust to the both of you... and my fingers are crossed very tight! :) The next few weeks are going to be very exciting and nerve wracking for all of us. All three of us are literally back to back..

Please please please....keep me posted. I feel like I found my own little support group which was desperatley needed.. Thanks so much ladies you've been a big help.. Best of luck to the both of you.

Kellie
  • Options
    Hi Kellie,
    I had my ultrasound this morning and had one larger follicle on the right at 10cm, the Dr wants me back on Monday to measure it again and see how big it is. So hopefully it's big enough Monday and we will trigger that day and have the IUI Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning. I will keep you posted.

eighthstarr - How are you doing?

Nikki - How is your pregnancy coming along?

Sarah
  • Options
    I had my iui this morning 36 hrs after trigger. Everything went good a little crampy but that is normal. The count was good. So keep your fingers crossed for us and hoping all goes well in the upcoming weeks for everyone.
    Kellie and Sarah good luck to you both.

Jenny
  • Options
    Well I am officially in my two week wait. We had the iui Saturday morning around 10 am. Everything went good count was 28 million mobile. Now all we can do is wait. Look forward to some bfp
    Sarah and Kellie.
    hope everything goes well for the both of you in the upcoming weeks. Please keep us posted

Jenny and Christin
  • Options
    Wow, I'm so excited for you guys.. I have my fingers crossed so tight!

Jenny - the next 2 wks are going to feel like months. I can only imagine how long that wait must feel like. I'm hoping to see a BFP from you in 2 wks :)

Sarah - Good luck at the doctors today. Please let me know how it goes. How exciting that it will be your turn within the next 2 days.

I want to see nothing but BFP's from all of us. I go to the doctor Friday. I'm hoping to see a big fat follie myself. Then I will have to wait to see my smiley face on my OPK which should happen on Sunday or Monday so next week at this time we will be joing you guys in the 2ww.

So Awesome...baby dust to all of us!!!
  • Options
    Nikoly12

Congrats on the twins! How is everything going with the pregnancy? Are you going to find out the sex of the babies?

Keep in touch with us..

Kellie
  • Options
    Hey Jenny and Christin,
    I am so excited for you, keeping my fingers crossed and sending baby dust and positive vibes your way.

Kellie next week will be here for you soon and wewill all be keeping our fingers crossed for you.

I go to the Dr in about an hour to see ehat size my follicle is and when we will be inseminating... so I may have an easy day today and will spend my afternoon driving to the cryobank to pick up the goods :)
    Good luck to all.
    Sarah
  • Options
    Hi sarah, how did it go at the doctors today? Did you get the "goods" :) when is the big day??
  • Options
    Kellie
    It has only been a few days and it already feels like a month so you are correct about that. I tested out my trigger today so now I can just wait and see.

Sarah
    How did everything go at the doctors? Do you have a date for the iui yet? Can't wait to hear good news hope everything goes well.

And I feel the same way about you ladies being a support group. This entire process can't make you feel alone no one else really knows how hard this is. It helps a lot to know that we are in it together. Every time things get hard lately I have been reading our post and it helps me stay positive.

Baby dust all around

Jenny
  • Options
    Hi ladies, How are you both doing today? I'm starting to get a bit paranoid.. I have this feeling that I'm going to ovulate earlier then I usually do and I dont have my ultra sound and blood work until Friday. Ughh I think this process is making me nutz!

I am having my US and BW on cd 17 because I usually ovulate on cd 19 or 20.. but, im getting paranoid... thinking it will happen before we get a chance to see if I have a big fat follie. Guess I just have to stay calm. Easier said then done huh?..

The next few weeks will feel like months for all of us. What an adventure ;)

Fingers Crossed!!!

Kellie
  • Options
    Hi Kellie and Jenny,
    The appt was good. Dr said my follie had 4 more days to grow which would be Friday so she schedule my IUI for Saturday morning. Which is kind of weird becasue I should ovulate Thursday, but we will see what happens. She is the Dr. and hopefully counted the size and growing days correct. We will see. I am picking up the "goods" tomorrow. I will keep you posted. How are you two doing?
    Sarah