Options

Donor 13202 ? First IUI

2»

Comments

• Options
    3 days post iui... will keep everyone posted. Keep your fingers crossed for us! =)
  • Options
    Best of luck to you MsKanda... stay positive. Have faith.
  • Options
    Hello everyone:

My partner & I have been thinking of all of you. (-:

We are 5 DPIUI (days past IUI). I hope I did that right. I'm not too good at all the abbreviations.

Anyhow... I took 2.5mg Femara CD 3-7 & an Ovidrel Injection on CD 10. 27 hours later >> IUI.

Ultrasound on CD 9 showed an 18mm, 14mm, & a 13mm...... & then about 20 follicles on the other side that weren't even in the race. lol
    (I have PCOS)

The Sperm Sample was 23 million & 47% motility.

Only God knows how bad we want this cycle to be "OUR CYCLE!"

How is everyone doing? Sending lots of baby dust to everyone!!!
  • Options
    Hello Ms4511

All is well with our baby boy. My partner is 30 weeks this week. He is very active inside.

I have faith that this is your cycle... stay positive! Lots of baby dust to you and yours.

Feel free to email fm3396@yahoo.com
  • Options
    mskanda and ms4511- Good luck to you both!

All is well here with Baby Girl...i am 23 weeks today. She has been super active since we felt her move the first day at 20 weeks on the dot!

Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Franmoe & Mauibabe:

Great to hear from you both! So excited for you guys!! This is all such wonderful news. Time is getting near. (-:

And Maui: Sounds like a very healthy and vibrant little one you have. (-:

Did either of you test out the HCG shot? I've been doing so with Dollar Tree test and FERR, but not sure if its doing any good.

I'll def keep you guys updated...
  • Options
    Ms4511 thanks so much... time is quickly approaching...

Only shot we did was Ovidrel two days before insemination. Don't know if HCG is another name for that.

Def keep me posted... lots of baby dust to u.
  • Options
    Hi everyone!!!! Thought I would post an update and also curious how everyone is doing. We are 5 days post iui #3. We had to take a month off due to cysts from the clomid. We used Famara this month. How is everyone else doing? I thinnk we are nearing some due dates! Can't wait to hear how everyone is doing and to finally see some 13202 babies!! Woohoo!!! =D
  • Options
    Hi mskanda:

The cycle we did in April (cycle#4 but iui#1) unfortunately was not a success. We only had one mature follicle and I really wish I hadn't gone thru with that cycle, but my partner and I were bound and determined to go for it. We sat out for the May cycle and will possibly try again in June. Our doctor is on vacation, so as soon as she is back we will get back on the "baby train". We are definitely not giving up. Our doc told us if that cycle(the May cycle-which it did not) didn't work we would use more aggressive drugs to produce more follies. So that is our goal for this next cycle. I want at least 3 to really boost our chances to have another beautiful little blessing.

Anyhow, we are really rooting for you Mskanda!! This may be your cycle! Sending tons of baby dust your way!!!!! Do you mind me asking what the specimen #'s were, follie count, and med dosage?

Also, I want to say a BIG CONGRATS to the Bailey's on their twin baby girls! I hope you are doing well. I know you have to be on top of the world right now (-:

Franmoe: you guys are getting VERY CLOSE!! I know you two are very excited. The pics I've seen of you 2 on instagram really show that! (-:

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • Options
    mauibabe and mcompson... and anyone else with a BFP... have you all had your little ones yet? We had twin girls in May (prematurely) and are excited about being in contact with donor siblings. Our email is BaileyFamily917@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi BaileyJMO7- Congrats on the twin girls! How are you doing and the babies? How far along were you when you delivered? Would love to see pictures! Im almost there. I am currently 33 weeks!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! A few of us created a private facebook page so that we can all keep in touch on there. MauiBabe we would love for you to join our group. It's totally private so your friends can't see that you joined or anything in the group, even the name of the group is private from searches etc. It's a place where we can share photos, stories, etc! If you want to send me an email with your name on facebook or email that would work, my email is kristinandarlene@gmail.com Can't wait to connect with everyone!
  • Options
    Hey everyone!!! Thank you for creating this post. My wife and I chose this donor. We are waiting for my next cycle so we could do the iui. Ms4511 we are in the south carolina. Where you at? My family and friends so far are supportive. I try to tell them what we are going through to understand.
  • Options
    Hi Guam671! I sent you an email invite for our facebook group. =)
  • Options
    Hello Guam671!
    Great to hear from someone also in the South. We are in Mississippi. Some of our close family knows.... but aren't excited about it. Not like they are for any of my 15 cousins that have recently announced their pregnancies or their efforts of trying. It's tough.... but the gift is far greater than the struggle. (-: Also, I know when the child gets here, everything will change. As it did with my first child, Rylan (via known donor).

Have you joined the fb group?
  • Options
    Haga Ms4511 nm... you are already part of the fb group. =) Guam is our most recent member. =)
  • Options
    Donor 13202
    Healthy baby girl born August 10
    7lb 1oz 20inch
    Head full of hair! :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone
    My wife and I are getting ready to do a IUI with this donor and after reading all the comments I am so excited to try with this donor. Happy baby dust to you all...
  • Options
    Hi everyone
    Today I had a IUI with this donor. Now for the hard part. The 2ww.... I am asking for your prayers that this IUI takes. Happy baby dust to you all.
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me how to join the fb group?
  • Options
    I am interested in joining the FB group as well! My wife and I are considering using this donor as we like all the positive vibes on this post! We have had 6 failed ICI attempts with our known donor and 2 failed IUI with a donor from CCB. Hoping to maybe give this donor a try! Any help would be welcomed :) Does anyone have his childhood photos? Thanks in advance :) victoria.cusato@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi Everyone
    Just wanted to update you on my IUI. We were 10 days in and I started my period today. I still did the blood test to make sure. ;( I am sad, but we are going to try again and my dr said if I wanted to try clomid and trigger shot this round that we could. Any advice from anyone who has done it this way would be very helpful. My body does everything it is supposed to naturally, but I feel like I might have a better shot trying it this way. This will be my 3 IUI. Thanks everyone for your prayers and I know that I will get my BFP. Xoxoxo
  • Options
    Thank you mskanda! She is already going to be 7 weeks old. Time sure does fly!

Hi Hopeful2015- hang in there, it will happen! Just stay positive even when you feel like you are at your lowest point. I did 150 of clomid and trigger and worked on first try with this donor ( 3rd IUI). Although my body did things naturally its own, a little boost always helps. Good luck to you! Praying for you!
  • Options
    Thank you MauiBabe..
    Tomorrow is insemination day. ;))) we are so excited. I did my 5 days letrozole and today we did ultrasound and I have two follicles ready. We did the trigger shot today and inseminate tomorrow. Prayers please. This is my 3rd iui and you know what they say??? Three times is a charm... I feel positive and I have a lot of hope that this will work. Thank you all!!!
  • Options
    Hi Everyone... Update on me. I am 11 days post IuI and very excited that maybe the third time will be a charm. I keep busy, but this is the first time that I have gotten this far without starting my period. Af stay away please. ;) Thank you to those who have reached out to me as I am so grateful and look forward to a BFP... Prayers please that Friday the test shows positive that a bundle of joy growing inside. Have a wonderful day everyone. Hugs to all and lotts of sticky baby dust...
  • Options
    Well I started my cycle at 16 days post iui ??. We will be starting our next round. Prayers please....
  • Options
    Thinking of you hopeful!!! Sorry everyone for any delay in responding to email. I blame pregnancy brain. =) Unfortunately with the facebook group we are only adding people with a positive pregnancy or already have a baby with 13202. We came across a few lurkers and since we share a lot of private info and pictures of ADORABLE babies we had to change to only pregnant or already have babies. Of course if anyone is interested in keeping in touch during the ttc process all of us are open to that. Keep us posted on your journey and we hope to be adding all of you soon! <3 -Kristin
  • Options
    I am considering this donor. :-) Wow... Looks like he's popular.... I'd love to hear any updates. Baby pics posted somewhere? If I do, I'd love to be in touch with those that are interested to connect. I'm in NJ.