Options

Donor 13202 ? First IUI

Hi Everyone,
Tomorrow will be my first IUI, Im so excited and nervous at the same time. I was jsut wondering if anyone has had any success with donor 13202?

I have been taking clomid during my cycle days 3-7, and have been doing my OPK's since last year, just to keep a steady flow of when I ovulate.

I'm 35 and will be 36 in July, my partner and I are excited, we really hope it takes on the first try. Would love to hear from anyone who was able to get pregnant their first time via IUI on clomid. I wish luck to every one and send my positive vibes to you all.. We all deserve to have our dreams come true =)

Comments

• Options
    Hi -

My partner and I just found out that she's pregnant with donor 13202. She's 35 also, and it took 2 tries - no clomid.

Hope things are working out well for you too!

Our kids will be siblings! :)

All the best!
  • Options
    Hi Mcompson,

Congrats on BFP ! We also had a BFP w this donor. Identical twins, but unfortunately miscarried at 10 weeks. Hope you and your partners pregnancy is doing great. Let me know when you baby is born. Curious to see how cute he /she will be. We are trying again in September . =).
  • Options
    We just purchased this donor. Hopefully it will work for us!
  • Options
    My partner and I are pregnant from this donor. It took two tries. (No clomid just ovidrel) First try was positive but miscarried a month later. We will be 7 weeks this Thursday 11/08/13. Due date 06/26/14
  • Options
    We just found out we are pregnant by this donor. We did four IUI's previously but with another donor. So, we got pregnant on the first try with this one with Femara, Follistim, and Ovidrel.
  • Options
    Gizmochi, how are you doing since your last post 5/2013? My partner and I are just starting our journey and really like 13202!!
  • Options
    blee- I am also pregnant with this donor( 7 weeks), first try! I can't believe how successful this donor has been for so many couples!

How is everyone elses pregnancies coming along?
  • Options
    I'm so glad to see so many successful pregnancies. My partner and I are 13 weeks as of today. Baby dust to all. Everyone keep me posted on your process.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Just checking to see how everyone is doing. My partner and I are having an IUI this round. We are going to use clomid and a trigger shot. Just about 3 more days and it will be day 1 of my cycle! Then the fun begins! =) We are really exciting! I am so happy to see everyone doing well. Has anyone found out if they are having a boy or girl? Congrats everyone! Would love to keep in contact with you all. Franmoe and BaileyJM07 and I have emailed. =) Do you guys know anyone else who has used this donor? Hope to hear from you all soon!
  • Options
    Hi, Everyone! My partner and I just purchased 2 ICI vials of 13202.

This is our third month of TTC.

Dec- Known Donor- 1 insemination (BFN)

Jan- 2 ICI vials of 12880 (BFN)

We have a 2 year old son, Rylan, from my previous partnership of 8 years. He will be 3 in April. Laken & I want so badly to have another child. They are such a blessing. Rylan is everything to us and we want to give him a little brother or sister. (-:
    I hope everything is going well for everyone. If you don't mind me asking.... did anyone do ICI w/ this donor? We are so hopeful and have faith hat this is our cycle! Any info at all would be a great deal of help. We feel so alone in this process. God Bless.

:-)

Sarah & Laken
  • Options
    I am almost 4 months with this donor! I will find out the sex next week! So far the pregnancy has been wonderful. No morning sickness.

I did a 2-day IUI with this donor with a vial each day- first try and we became pregnant ( with 150mg of Chlomid and trigger shot)

Wishing the new users of this donor lots of luck!
  • Options
    Mauibabe, can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl!!! Do you have any feelings or predictions? =) We are having our first iui this Friday! So excited! I did 5 days of 100mg clomid, hcg trigger shot tonight. Dr saw 2 follicles on Monday measuring 15 and 17 one on each side. So we will see how everything goes. I am curious how everyone is doing and if anyone else has found out if they a boy or girl. Take care everyone!
  • Options
    Hi Mauibabe

We are still waiting to see if we get a BFP this cycle. I am only 6 DPO. I'm constantly on google trying to figure out if I'm having any 'very early' signs of a positive. Driving myself crazy. Pretty much!

We did 10hrs past first +OPK and 12hrs past that with 2 ICI vials of 13202.

If we don't get a positive.... We are going to move on to IUI next cycle. I don't understand why our current doctor is so against doing an IUI. We have been back and forth with this issue for 2 months.

Anyhow... Congrats and good luck ladies!!

Sarah & Laken
  • Options
    MsKanda- I dont have any predictions. But our friends and family is saying it's a GIRL. This is our first child, so I will be happy either way. I am just really thankful to be pregnant at all. Good luck to you MsKanda! Crossing my fingers for you!

Sarahlaken- Good luck to you too! Hang in there! I know the last week of the 2ww can be nervewracking.

Ladies, Keep posting on how you are doing and results!

Where are you all from? Im in Los Angeles.
  • Options
    We live in Sacramento.
  • Options
    We live in Mississippi.
  • Options
    6 months next week :0) hope all is well. I am from Los Angeles, CA.
  • Options
    Well I broke down and tested yesterday at 11 DPO only to get a negative. )-: I know it's still early so I'm not giving up hope. However, if we aren't pregnant this cycle we found a new doctor and we have an app set up next Tuesday to talk about doing an IUI next cycle. (-: really excited about that.

I'm guessing all of you are pretty much in or around Cali; where as we are from the south. Do you all have friends and family that support your choice to conceive via donor sperm with your partner? Just curious.

Mauibabe: How did your app go? Did you find out the sex?

Congrats and Good luck everyone :-O
  • Options
    Hey everyone! We are 6 days post iui..... We can barely stand the anticipation! LoL We did a trigger show 36 hours before the iui and then 2 additional hcg shots after the iui. So we would def. get a false positive right now. Waiting is so hard!
  • Options
    ms4511- Dont give up hope! My first IUI, I tested with a home pregnancy test the morning I was going in for my blood test. I got a negative at home but my doc tested and it was positive. DOnt give up!

Our friends and family do not know about our donor. Something my husband and I decided early on. It's none of their business how we decided to concieve. We would rather not deal with any negative feedback altogether.

I did find out the sex-- I am having A GIRL!! :)

FranMoe- Do you know what you are having or you keeping it a suprise?

mskanda- Hang in there!
  • Options
    Hi everyone... Just an update- AF came on Sunday. :-( So we kept our appointment with our new doctor. We saw her today & are really excited about doing our first IUI the first week of April.

I'll be taking Letrozole cd 3-7 plus Ovidrel with 1 vial.

Curious to know if anyone else has had success with this med combo?
  • Options
    Hi everyone... Just an update- AF came on Sunday. :-( So we kept our appointment with our new doctor. We saw her today & are really excited about doing our first IUI the first week of April.

I'll be taking Letrozole cd 3-7 plus Ovidrel with 1 vial.

Curious to know if anyone else has had success with this med combo?
  • Options
    Mauibabe:
    Thank you for the kind words and positive encouragement. Congrats to you and your husband. So happy for everyone! Cycle #4 bring it on!
  • Options
    Mauibabe my partner and I are 6 months and expecting a boy :0)

Ms4511 best of luck to you. Lots of baby dust..

Its great to hear from everyone... hope all is well.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, just wanted to keep you up to date. We had our first IUI on February 21st with donor 13202, unfortunately for us this cycle did not work. Of course we are gearing up to try again. =) Will keep you all posted!
  • Options
    Mskanda

Best of luck to u. Keep the Faith. Lots of baby dust :0)
  • Options
    mskanda:
    How are you doing since your last post? I know the wait can be crazy insane! (-: I hope everything is going well for you.
  • Options
    mskanda: I'm sorry I just saw your post. So sorry to hear that, but like the rest of us don't give up. This process is so exhausting, but will def be worth it in the end. Send TONS of BABY DUST your way!
  • Options
    Hello ladies

I was looking into using this donor would anyone be willing to share some information with me pictures etc... My email is diamanu@yahoo.com.
    Thank you so much and good luck to all of you :)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! It was our first time so we arent losing hope yet. We will be having our iui #2 at the end of next week so I will keep everyone posted!