Options

Any experience with 13907?

I'm trying an IVF with this donor next month, hopefully. Just waiting on one more egg retrieval and genetic testing of the embryos. So far four banked.

Comments

• Options
    I ended up with a total of six banked and had genetic testing on the six embryos and 2 came back normal which is the usual amount for a 40 year old woman. Both embryos are the same gender but I didn't want to know which gender yet. I will implant either one or both next Wednesday. Fingers crossed!!
  • Options
    I'm so excited for you, Sweetheart! Crossing my fingers!
  • Options
    Thank you, Elle! Are you trying with the same or a different donor?
  • Options
    Different donor. I'm not sure if I'll start this month or next (depends on if Ovacue tells me I'll be ovulating on the weekend ;)
  • Options
    Hi Sweetheartt - I am 19 weeks pregnant with a single embryo transfer using 13907 - and it's a boy! I had my second trimester scan and the baby looks healthy, and importantly, has two kidneys (which was a concern given that the donor's dad was born with a single kidney). Baby due mid-July.
    Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    Hi Babymama123, I was wondering how you were doing! I'm glad to hear all is good. I had my transfer of embryo today so it is snug in the womb. The dr again offered to tell me what it is genderwise but I declined. I want to at least wait until after the first trimester. Congrats on having a boy, with a donor this handsome I'm sure your boy will be too. If I am pregnant my due date will be around the beginning of November. Glad to hear your boy is so healthy! So far you are the only one I know of who is posting who is pregnant with donor 13907. Did you join the sibling registry? Anyone there? Genders? Please keep in touch.
  • Options
    Sweettheartt I am so glad everything is going so well for you. Glad the transfer went well. I have forgotten to post over here, I think I saw you on bbc, but I am 6w4d pregnant. FX'd ???????? this bean will stick around. U/S scheduled for next week. At least we finally are pregnant at the same time this time. Sending loads of baby dust and prayers??????.
  • Options
    Congrats a_walton!!!! Remind me what donor you are using? What username do you use on bbc? Thanks for the babydust and prayers I'm hoping this one is finally the one.
  • Options
    Sweettheartt- same name. I am hoping as well. We have both been on this whirl wind of a journey. Praying that God finally gives us our rainbow babies to bring home. #12891.
  • Options
    Well, my IVF results are in and they are negative. No baby this time. I do have another embryo so I will try for another implantation in a few weeks. Sad about it.
  • Options
    I am so sorry Swettheartt. If you need to talk, you know how to reach me. May I ask, has your RE suggested Intrepalids or are you already doing them?
  • Options
    No, he doesn't believe in any of that. Having my transfer with my embryo tomorrow. Excited and cautiously optimistic. Will find out if I am pregnant the following Thursday.
  • Options
    I'm pregnant with 13907's baby! Due in early to mid December. Hope this baby sticks!
  • Options
    How exciting Sweettheartt! Congrats and all the very best. I am awaiting arrival of baby boy in 2 weeks :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the baby did not stick. They did tell me later that it was a girl. (The embryo had been tested beforehand.)
  • Options
    Hi Walton and sweetheart, I remember you guys from a year ago, because I was triying to get pregnant. Now I'm back and gonna try again with mini IVF. The problem is I make only one egg at a time even with meds. Any advice and tips?
  • Options
    Unfortunately the only trick I've heard might work is ubiquinol once a day. That's helped some women. I'm having a transfer with embryos with this donor tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Sweetttheartt- I've had my baby. It's a boy 10/14/15. God has truly blessed me finally in the best way.. Congratulations!!! I'm praying for you.

Sweety- make sure you take your vitamins. I was taking Inositol, baby aspirine, grape seed extract. Don't know if it helped, but it didn't hurt. I also was doing acupuncture and she gave me something- forgot the name. But everything I did was under the supervision of both RE and acupuncturist. Good luck?? and prayers????
  • Options
    A_Walton, I'm so pleased with you. I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant with this donor's babies. They saw two sacks, so possibly twins, but it was too early to see the heartbeats. It will be another week before my next sonogram. With my history of losses, I'm just trying not to get too excited yet.

Sweety,
    I also am a low egg producer and I haven't found anything effective yet for producing more eggs.
  • Options
    Went for my 7 week ultrasound and saw that there was one embryo, measuring normally with a good heartbeat. The other sack did not have a viable embryo.
  • Options
    I am praying for you both. Keep me posted please. I am here for you.
  • Options
    Thank you, it's been an almost four year journey and just hoping this baby is the one that makes it. I have never had a pregnancy that was measuring on time with a heartbeat before.
  • Options
    Hi Sweetheart I logged back in to see how you are doing, glad to hear you are pregnant congrats and I hope you have a successful pregnancy. I had a beautiful baby boy a day after my due date on July 16.
  • Options
    Hi Babymama123,
    I am so thrilled for you! I was wondering how you are doing. I am so excited to hear from you. My baby is due to be a July baby too! Have you joined the donor sibling registry? If so, I will join too and maybe we can exchange emails there. I would love to see photos of your beautiful son and would be happy to exchange if I am so fortunate.
    Do you have any information on any siblings for this donor? Have you heard any more boys or girls born? Or any current pregnancies?
    Sweettheartt
  • Options
    Went to the OB yesterday for the first time. Baby measuring on time and looks great. I will be nine weeks on Christmas. This is the first pregnancy that I've had that went this far, measuring on time with a heartbeat. Not out of the woods yet, but starting to want to buy maternity clothes and get in the mindset that this pregnancy is progressing.
  • Options
    Ok, wow made it to my thirteenth week. Never got past week seven before. Baby is measuring exactly on time. Was moving constantly on the ultrasound, practically doing flips! Bloodwork came out as low risk for chromosomal problems. I am hoping this is my first take home baby. I saw his/her profile. Can a baby have chiseled features on an ultrasound??? Never saw anything like it. The profile in the still shot, granted it could all be light and shadows, but I saw an actual straight nose (I know babies don't have noses like that but that's the way it looked in the photo), the forehead looked like mine and the mouth looked open like almost a smile. Could see him/her kicking the feet and waving the arms. Active little baby!! The person running the sonogram said the baby was so active that she could hardly get the measurements, took her a while.
  • Options
    I am so happy to hear this Sweettheartt! I have been following your journey since I started mine back in January 2014. I just gave birth to my son this past Monday after 8 tries (4 iui, 4 Iivf) and surgery. I really hope this is your take home baby, it is a truly amazing thing. Congrats on making it to the second trimester!
  • Options
    Thank you so much tffo for following my journey. I stopped posting very much in the last year. It began to feel a little ridiculous since it has been such a roller coaster.
    I am so pleased for you to have had a son. That is so wonderful, it sounds like you've had a rough time, as well. Which donor did you use?
  • Options
    Yes, I had a rough road too. A couple of chemical pregnancies/early miscarriages, a terrible doctor who wanted me to give up because I was forty, and refused to do any other tests. But then I found a new doctor who opened me up and found I had endometriosis and an endometrioma that was affecting my egg quality and a month later I was pregnant with my son. It was all worth it though. I used donor 13426.
  • Options
    Tffo- no wonder you remember me 13426 was the first donor I tried with. I tried three times in a row with six vials but had no luck so I switched. Oh, I wish I could see a photo of your son. He must be absolutely adorable!