Options

The 2 week waiting period

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hey Melissa,

Happy new year!! i hope this year bring us positive baby news early! we are going to start the process again this month. I hope you are doing well.
    Let me know how you are doing.
  • Options
    I hope you are well. Unfortunately my 4th IUI ended in a chemical pregnancy :( I have my first ultrasound tomorrow so start my 5th IUI.

Melissa
  • Options
    Hi Melissa,

I'm sorry, it's very tough. the most important is to be relaxed. Check the sperm count, that could be the issue. that's what our doctor told us, the sperm count was too low. For every million sperm it's 1% chance. Each vial we got was 2mil, 3 or 4mil and we did not get pregnant, with the exception of the 2nd iui which one vial was about 9mil and the second one was about 5mil and it gave us a total of 14mil. We did a claim and they refunded us. We now picked donor 13592 hopefully he will have a good sperm count. Anyways, let me know what happens some time this week.

sending you lots of baby dust.
  • Options
    I am doing well and am currently 8dpiui 5th cycle. I am still hopeful that this will work :) I hope you are doing well and I am sending you baby dust!

Melissa
  • Options
    That's great, i'm crossing fingers and sending you lots of baby dust.

my partner ovulated last night and we are trying it at home with this new donor. Now we have to wait 2 weeks, she is a clock work, so by valentines we will know if we get a big fat "pregnant" If not we will try one more time at the doctors.

keep me posted. Baby dust!!!!
  • Options
    I have gotten faint positives today and yesterday. I am crossing my fingers for a sticky baby :) how many times have you attempted? Baby dust to you!

Melissa
  • Options
    Yay!!! That's awesome! i know this time it will work for you.
    5 IUI at the doc and 2 ici at home. This is our 8th try. She got pregnant on the second try but miscarried on the 9th week. we tried again quickly, but I should of listened to her and waited a bit. Then we tried twice at home, the first time with one vial and then with 2, but it was hectic. I don't know if we did it right. out of all the times we had little bit of sperm count, that's when the doc, told us it wasn't her, that her health, folicles everything is fine but the donor wasn't so good. That's when we put a claim and we got refunded for all the vials we used at the doctors. We took a break and we tried again with a new donor, but we tried at home. We did it calm and didn't rush, made things romantic and bam, 2 vials each with 12hr apart. She had the surge on the 29th at night and did one in the AM and one vial at night, yesterday. Now we are in the 2 weeks waiting period. Cross fingers.. Baby dust. SOrry i write to much. :) let me know how it goes.. praying for all of us.
  • Options
    It's such a draining process. I got another positive today so I am excited, but cautious. I hope you guys get a positive! Baby dust. I will keep you posted once I have a beta.

Melissa