Options

Anybody had any sucess with Donor 13913??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sorry I haven't been on in a while! Really wish these boards notified you when you had a response! Lol how did your insemination go?! How was the two week wait?! Praying ou had positive results!!

So far everything is still going good with us. I'll be 11 weeks this Thursday.. Lots of tiredness, nausea, cravings etc

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Options
    Sorry I responded to the same message twice. Lol forgot to click over to the second page haha

Baby Dust!!!! I hope it takes. We were the same way, went into the process trying to be prepared for bad news so if that was the case we wouldn't be too down in the dumps. Try to be positive though, we were surprised that we got lucky on the 1st try., you never know!!

Thank you!!

Keep us updated!!

Sarah
  • Options
    Hi everyone..my and I are also pregnant with donor 13913..our baby is due on April
    I wish all of you the best...good luck.
    ABK
  • Options
    Yay! Have you had the baby yet?! We are due end of September. Just had our gender reveal party. We are expecting a little baby boy!
  • Options
    Hi everyone...yes we had our baby boy on April.. He is adorable, he was 9.5lb and 22 inches.... Now he is about 6 weeks old.... Please let us know if anyone else had their baby yet. We will love to keep in touch.

ABK
  • Options
    Looking for any extra vials from 13913. My partner and I got a BFN today and are looking to try again with 13913 but he is sold out now.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Anyone have extra vials for 13913. My partner and I got a BFN today and are looking to try again.Thanks
  • Options
    Congrats ABK!! How is everything going?! It's been a while since Ive been on here.. Im almost 30 weeks with our baby boy so things have been kind of hectic but I'd love to try and keep in touch =]

-Sarah