Options

Anybody had any sucess with Donor 13913??

My partner and I have purchased 2 vials from donor 13913. Anybody else using this donor or has had any sucess with him?

Comments

• Options
    I'm using 13913, although I have not had any success yet. I am going to try for the second time next month.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had any success. I wish you all the luck in round two! My partner and I just tried our 1st attempt on Thursday. Fingers Crossed! Do you happen to know what the sperm count and motility was for the vial you used of his?
  • Options
    Hi and thank you so much! ! I did ICI the first time so the sperm count was pretty good - 66 million. The motility was 40%. What were your counts for your IUI vial(s)?

I am going to try ICI one more time in the next few weeks, and then I have a doctor's appointment set up for February for an IUI. Hopefully one of these next few will take! I'm really excited and wish there wasn't so much waiting involved.

Good luck with this IUI and getting through the TWW! It is the longest two weeks you will ever experience. haha. Anyway, I hope you and your partner get pregnant on the first try! Keep me posted!
  • Options
    Oh, and I just saw your other posts. The CCB admin said that this donor has had 5+ pregnancies! I'm taking that as a good sign. :)!
  • Options
    Hey =] That's awesome!

The sperm count for this vial was 10.6 million and the motility was 54% and I had 3 eggs but only 2 were probably mature enough to play a role. I'll know that for sure at my doctors appointment this Thursday. We bought 2 vials to start, so I hoe it works this time or next because we would really like to keep this donor.

I hope that you have luck within your next few trys! And your right on the waiting part! It is the worst! I've tried to keep myself busy, so that time will feel like it's going faster and so I don't stress myself out over it.

5+ ?!?! Wow that makes me happy and a little more positive.. Lol are you in contact with anybody else using this donor?

Keep in touch! *Baby Dust* =]
  • Options
    Well it sounds like the odds are in your favor! Hopefully first time is the charm!

I haven't really made much contact with other ladies using 13913. I only know of two that have ever posted on the board. One woman said that she unfortunately tried 3 IUIs without success. The other woman never gave results one way or another-hopefully she got pregnant. :)

I ended up buying a lot of vials of this donor, so hopefully I will succeed with at least one of them! lol. He is definitely my ideal donor, especially his personality, aesthetic appearance, and intelligence. I hope he works out. I would hate to have to switch.

Anyway, I hope you are still keeping busy during your TWW! Let me know if you have any crazy symptoms, and definitely let me know when you get your BFP!

Baby dust!

Jenny
  • Options
    I see that he has a low ammount of vials available. I definatley hope that he plans to donate again in the future. We would hate to have to find a new donor as well.

And thank you! Keep me posted on your journey. Id love to keep in touch. Your the first person Ive talked to that shares the same donor. Ive been trying my best to stay stress free.. lol

4 days down, 10 more to go ;) haha we go on the 22nd to find out if the IUI was succesfull or not.

So far no symptoms.. still pretty early though..

Keeping Postive,

Sarah
  • Options
    Hey Sarah! How's it going? Any symptoms yet?!
  • Options
    Hey Jenny!

We went to the doctors last week to get my progesterone levels and they came back 12.4 which is good but they said they would like it above 15. So they now have me on prometrium which is messy and not fun. Lol they did say that levels above 3-5 shows that I DID in fact ovulate. And they said levels above 10-15 are enough to support an actual pregnancy. We find out this week (the 22nd) If the IUI was successful.. The tww is killing me.. It's so tempting not to just run out and grab an at home pregnancy test lol

As far as symptoms, I have just been feeling really bloated, and ALOT of tenderness.

Any new news with you?!
  • Options
    If I were you I would have tested myself like 5 times already! haha. In fact, I think I tested by day 11 during my TWW. I admire your patience! You are in the home stretch though, so hopefully you will have good news very soon!! :)!

Did you do an unmedicated or medicated cycle? I am thinking I will just skip even bothering to try an IUI unmedicated and just go all out the first time. Are there drawbacks to a medicated IUI of which I am just not aware?

As for me, I am scheduled to ovulate at the end of the month, so I will try one more ICI at that time. Then I have a doctor's appointment on the 12th of February so I can start the IUI process (if needed). For now, I am just going about my normal routine - eating really healthy, fertility friendly foods, taking my prenatals, drinking plenty of water, etc.

Anyway, keep me updated and stay busy!! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Jenny
  • Options
    Hey Jenny!

So we ran out of patience.. My partner had a family day and I said I wanted to stay home and relax.. I actually ended up driving myself crazy.. Ran out and bought a test. It came back positive. So I surprised her with it when she got home.

I took another one today, and it also said positive. We are super excited, but we are also trying to remain calm just incase its reading the trigger shot I took a couple weeks ago, and possibly giving us s false positive. Two more days until we do the blood test though and find out 100%.

And I did a medicated cycle. The doctor had me taking clomid and then had me do the hcg trigger shot. The only side effects I got was, I felt really bloated, some tenderness, and I had some sharp cramps.. Kind of similar to when your going to start your period.

Eeekk! I'm so excited for you! I hope that time goes by quickly for you! And I hope that you are successful! Keep me posted please! =]
  • Options
    Hey girl!

Positive!! I'm so happy for you and your partner!! I hope you are getting the best news/confirmation ever from your doctor today!!

Thanks for the information on medicated cycles. I am pretty sure that I will go straight into trying medicated and not even bother trying without meds. Why delay the process, ya know? You are so lucky that it only took you one try!

Anyway, I hope to hear how it went today! Baby dust!
  • Options
    Jenny!

The results came back from the doctor! WERE PREGNANT!
    Thank you so much! Longest 4 hour wait of our lives!

Yes, I def. recommend doing it medicated. Your chances go up to about 20% higher if you do it medicated. That's what Ive read anyways. I've read enough to make my eyes bleed. Lol

Can't wait to hear about your next journey!
  • Options
    Congratulations!! That is the best news I have heard all day! I am so happy for you and your partner, Sarah! Why in the world did you have to wait for 4 hours!? lol! I would be going crazy! I sincerely hope I have your luck in the upcoming months. Now we know 13913's swimmers are strong! :)!

Quick questions - did you have any noticeable symptoms during your TWW? I know everyone is different, but I was just curious. I had bizarre symptoms that I had never experienced before during my TWW (and I was a week late, which NEVER happens), so it was strange for me to find out that I wasn't pregnant.

Also, when you did your IUI, did you use one vial or two? Some people only use one vial per cycle, and others sometimes use two on two separate days. I was just wondering what you did. Maybe I can replicate it! lol

Anyway, congratulations again and enjoy celebrating over the weekend!
  • Options
    Thank you Jenny!We are so excited!! Im so happy we had success on the first try!

And the doctor did my blood test at 9 and would give us the results around lunch time.. which at 12:51.. 4 hours later, we got the results =)

I started cramping a little bit.. I also had some breast tenderness.. I had a lot of these same symptoms due to the medication that they had me on. I felt like I was going to start my period. So it was really hard to differ pregnancy, meds, or period.. lol

We did the IUI on the 8th, and we used 1 vial.

They had me take the Clomid on day 5 of my cycle until the 27th of Dec. Then they had me come in and get an ultrasound on Jan. 5th to look at my follicles and see how many eggs I had. They mesaured them, I had 3 and 2 were pretty good sizes. So they had me take the trigger shot at home on Jan. 6th at 9pm to force ovulation and return to the office at 8:30am on the 8th to do the procedure. They then had me come in for blood to test my progesterone and make sure my numbers were normal... etc.

I hope that this helps as much as possible! Im here if you have ANY questions!! And I hope that you have just as much luck in you upcoming try(s)!!

=)
  • Options
    Hi ladies...looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Really wish these boards would notify you when you got a response. Anyway, Unfortunately we were negative back in December and due to work obligations which involved a lot of traveling we had to miss January. We are however trying again next week and super excited...but dreading the TWW. Congrats BabyFever on ur pregnancy! That's so exciting! I'll post an update after our insemination next week.
  • Options
    Thank you so much! We go Monday for blood work to check my levels and then the following week we get our first ultrasound. Can't wait to hear if Yall have any luck! Baby dust!! The tww IS the worst!
  • Options
    Hi again. So I had my surge last night and went to the doctor this morning. She wanted to wait a little longer so I was given a trigger shot and then get inseminated tomorrow morning (2/5). Fingers crossed.

BabyFever- how were your blood tests?
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I was inseminated today and now doing the TWW. Will post an update in about 2 weeks :)
  • Options
    good luck, linpa!! Rooting for you!!
  • Options
    oh and congrats on the first ultra sound, sarah! let us know how it goes! :)
  • Options
    I had no success with him, but my wife is now 6w4d having used 13913. We're stoked
  • Options
    Congratulations, Crystalgm!! That is such great news! How many tries did it take for your wife to get pregnant? I tried ICI once with this donor (and once overall), but it didn't take. I am about to go to an RE for the first time to do an IUI next week. I am SO excited.
  • Options
    We're 7 weeks today! Second ultrasound is on Thursday. Awesome to see other peeps having good luck with this donor!
  • Options
    I tried 4 times with different donor, 13296, and twice with this one. All different levels of meds,etc. I had underlying med issues though. This is her 3rd try with him, but only 2nd with meds.

We're holding our breath til we see that little heartbeat. And scared to do much talking about it until 12 weeks. It's so hard though!
  • Options
    Congrats on seven weeks, crystalgm! I am so excited for you! I will have my first RE appointment tomorrow- the same time you will be getting your second ultra sound! :)

Hopefully I will be in your position very soon! good luck tomorrow, and keep us posted!

Jenny
  • Options
    Thanks Jenny!

And good luck with appt tomorrow. It's a wild ride for sure!
  • Options
    Hey Crystalgm, how did the ultrasound go?
  • Options
    Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. What did your results come back as?!

And so far, my blood tests and all ultrasounds have been great! 10 weeks tomorrow! =]
  • Options
    Hey girl,

I just got done with my first IUI earlier today, so we'll see how it goes! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I don't want to be very disappointed in case it fails. Also my IUI vial only had 7m viable sperm according to my doctor, so I am a little dejected about that.

Congrats on making it 10 weeks!!

Jenny