Options

Has anyone used or using donor 12922???

I will be inseminating using donor #12922 and was wondering if there were others who have used or are using this donor in the future? I'd love to connect with someone/people!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    I will be using this donor late this month!! Did you have any luck with this donor?
  • Options
    I bought several of his vials and am planning to be inseminating in nov/dec. Please keep me posted with your progress! Good luck!!!
  • Options
    We will be using this donor as well :). Scheduled for IUI on the 24th.. Good Luck to you both!
  • Options
    Good luck to you too!! Keep us posted!!
  • Options
    Ultrasound today showed 6 eggs!!! Cant wait for monday! Sasha have you tried yet?? GOOD LUCK! :)
  • Options
    Spinrn-How was your iui? Would love to know his numbers!!! Best of luck!!! I will be inseminating soon!
  • Options
    I also just purchased this donor. I will be doing my first IUI in a few weeks!
  • Options
    IUI went well :) I didnt even ask his numbers... Im kinda new to this and dont really know all the questions to ask. Its my first try. I also didnt know that 6 follicles was dangerous... Im kinda surprised that my doc went ahead with the insemination. Im in the 2 week wait now. Praying that it takes but praying for no more than 2! Cant test til the 8th :- When I talk to them again I will ask about numbers and let you know!! Good Luck Ladies!
  • Options
    I have 3 mature follicles so I triggered yesterday, I go in the morning for my iui!!!!! EEK.......and then the wait begins....I will ask about his numbers......
  • Options
    Yay Sasha!!! Good luck and yes...please let us know how things go!!! Sticky baby dust to you!!!

I will be inseminating in early december...can't wait!!!
  • Options
    Iui this morning!!! His numbers were 128 million b4 wash and 65 million after wash with 85% motility!! Now the tww!!!
  • Options
    Yay his number are good! Good luck to you Sasha! The TWW is awful but looks like it paid off for me!! BFP today!!! Pray it sticks!!!
  • Options
    Congrats on your BFP!!! I'll keep saying a little prayer for you!!
  • Options
    I second the prayers- Congrats to you spinrn!

By the way, where are you all from? Hopefully one day we can all have a halfsies playmate!!!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for the prayers! They are much needed and much appreciated! I am sending them right back along with TONS of baby dust! I am going in for a BETA tomorrow. I'm a little worried cause I'm cramping a LOT like AF is coming... But I have also heard from quite a few people that they cramped too. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

I live in a tiny town on the gulf coast of FL called Dunedin. It's just north of Clearwater in the Tampa Bay area :) I would love to have a halfsies playdate one day!
  • Options
    Awesome! I will be checking the boards every so often and will keep in touch with anyone wanting to.

Best of luck ladies! Congrats again spirrn!!

BTW..I live in Portland Oregon!!!
  • Options
    That sounds awesome, I'm from Houston Texas
  • Options
    I met a lady on facebook that is planning to use this donor also. She is military but lives in El Paso TX right now :)
  • Options
    It's OFFICIAL!!! I'm preggers! HCG is right where it needs to be and progesterone is off the charts!! Yay! Now prayin for just 1... Or 2 ;)

How are u doing with the 2ww Sasha??
  • Options
    Congrats!!! So happy for you!! So far so good, just trying to keep my mind occupied..... I start the progesterone Suppositories tonight...not really looking forward to those. Did you have any early symptoms?
  • Options
    spinrm1980 is there a Facebook group for ccb?
  • Options
    Early symptoms... GAS! LOL I hate to say if but from about 8dpiui i felt like a balloon. It was very painful at times. And constipation. Its better now. Now im just crampy. And I realized at around 8dpiui also that my nipples were SUPER sensitive. Not painful so much but I notified every time that i even accidentally brushed them lol. I had a hard time deciding if I really might be preggo or if it was AF. But the gas was the key difference i think.

And I just went to the CCBs facebook page and a lady had posted asking if anyone was using 12922 and i started a private convo with her. I didnt "like" the page because I dont want it to show up on my wall. Im not ready for the facebook world to know my business :)
  • Options
    Congrats & good luck to you all. I've just had a round of Clomid, hoping to ovulate any day now & go in for my first IUI. It's comforting to see pregnancies already for others though, I've been pretty nervous! How many tries so far? I'm from St. Louis, MO.
  • Options
    I will be buying 2 vials today. I am hoping that two is enough. I am the fertile one so I think the two will do. Ladies, let's keep in touch and baby dust to everyone!

Be Well and God Bless
  • Options
    Good luck to you Sasha...it seems as though he has very good counts!

Spinrn-So excited to hear about your journey and pregnancy. Congrats again!

Shuzauntie- Welcome! Good luck in your journey and I agree, I would def. like to keep in touch with you all in your journey. I am all for having halfsies!!!
    BTW-I am fertile (well my family is so I assume I would be) but you never know! I am only planning on one child, but I bought 5 just in case. If you can afford to buy more, I would suggest it because you never know when they will retire from the program!

Ladies...I will not be starting until december, but am excited for everyone! I hope you ladies keep posting on your progress here!
  • Options
    Congrats and good luck to everyone! I had My first IUI with this donor today after a cycle of Clomid. Now 2ww, keeping fingers crossed. Oh, I'm from St. Louis (Go Cardinals!).
  • Options
    Couldn't hold out any longer so I tested and just got my BFP!!! Praying it sticks!!!
  • Options
    Yay Sasha!!! Congrats!!! Keep us updated!!!
  • Options
    That's wonderful Sasha!! Congrats!!

Unfortunately my BETA went down from last week. Ultrasound today showed nothing :( mc is imminent.. Devastated :( can't try again until December.

And good luck liljedilou! I wish u all the best!
  • Options
    My BFP was short lived... Beta on Monday to confirm.... Chemical pregnancy......I only bought one vial, and I'm not willing to change donors so it will be December or January before I can try again.. So depressing....