Options

Donor 14276

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hi Breezy!

So good to hear from you. Tomorrow is the iui. I'll be back in the 2ww again by noon. Still feeling pretty good about things. My nurse said my numbers are great. Trying not to get my hopes up though!

Happy thanksgiving to you too!! Hopefully i'll be distracted enough to forget about everything for 14 days. Keep me posted with how your retrieval goes! I hope this is it for both of us!!
  • Options
    Sienna-
    Just wanted to check in and see how it is going for you?!
    We finally got our Bfp! Go next week for first ultrasound.
    I hope you are doing and feeling well :)
  • Options
    Hi Breezy! OMG I am SO happy for you!!! We had another BFN. Im pretty depressed. On to the next one. Very very excited for you though. Please keep me posted on all the news about this little one!
    I hope I can give he/she a donor sibling one day!
  • Options
    Sienna-
    Stay positive! I know it is tough, but I know it will happen for you soon. I had gotten down so many times, but it all turned out okay in the end.
    Are you trying again this month? I will continue to send positive vibes your way and will be thinking of you guys.
  • Options
    Breezy- we are trying again in about a week. Please keep us in mind! I am really struggling. I love hearing your positive story. I can't wait to have one of my own.
  • Options
    Sienna-
    Have been thinking about you guys a lot. How is it going? Did you have your IUI? How are you feeling?
    I keep you in my thoughts daily and hope for your positive ending soon!
  • Options
    Hi Breezy,

It just won't seem to work. :( I just found out our last iui failed. So now after much debate and with my doctor's suggestion we are switching donors. I'm really sad to say goodbye to our favorite but my doctor thinks it may help. She thinks some people just don't work together. I don't have any fertility issues so I'm trying anything she suggests at this point. We just want to have our family. I will definitely keep you posted if anything changes. I'll also let you know if I ever do get pregnant! You have a been a great support all these months!! Hope your pregnancy is going amazingly and that you feel great! <3

S
  • Options
    Hi Breezy,

We are selling 11 vials of your donor 14276. The vials are still at Cali Cryo. Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted a sibling and didn't have enough!! Email me if you are interested.

SASKL2411@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    Sienna