Options

Donor 14276

Hi All!

I am looking for other women using donor 14276. I am doing my first IUI in 3 weeks and i would love to hear any success stories/ stay in touch with anyone who will have donor siblings for my future kids. :)

Hope to hear from you!

Comments

• Options
    Sienna KL- I think you are ahead of me by about a week or so, but might have some overlap in TWW. Sending good vibes your way.
  • Options
    Hey Breezy, I'm headed to my RE on Friday to start checking for when the IUI would be best. I'm assuming Monday or Tuesday next week. Lets definitely stay in touch. I wish this thing would notify me when I get a response to my posts!

I'm wondering what gender others are having with this donor. so far one set of twin boys, curious if the donor has more of one or the other.
  • Options
    Good luck Sienna! Please keep me posted. I will be thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck. I will keep looking for your messages. I should be about two weeks behind you.
    I have only seen the twin boys as well. Would love to know what others have had.
    Also interested in motility figures as well.
  • Options
    I'll let you know as soon as I know the figures!! Thank you so much for your support. I'll be rooting for you too!
  • Options
    Hey Breezy,

Unfortunately I have to skip this IUI since I was potentially bit by a lyme carrying tick. I woke up with the bullseye rash last week and the doctor thinks its a good idea to take the antibiotics before trying just in case. Also waiting for lyme blood results. :(

If its negative I will try in July. Would have had my IUI today. Super sad.

Hope everything goes great for you in 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Sienna-
    So sorry to hear about the potential lymes. I hope you are well soon. I will keep my fingers crossed that it is negative so July can be your month.
    I will keep you posted for sure.
  • Options
    Sienna- I hope you are well. Any word back on whether you had lymes or not? Will you be trying in July? I am officially in tww.
  • Options
    Hi Breezy,

I tested positive for lyme. :( Almost done with the doxycycline treatment though. I plan to be trying in July! So exciting that you're in the tww. I hope it goes quickly! Do you happen to remember our donors numbers? Curious about motility and count. Also feel free to email me at saskl2411@gmail.com.
  • Options
    Sienna-
    I hope you are feeling better. I'm excited for July being your month! Tww is going decently. Going faster then i thought, but perhaps because we have been keeping extra busy. I think having things to be distracted by helps.
    As for the donors numbers- we were a bit disappointed. Only 5mil versus the guaranteed 10mil. Guess it takes just one, so we shall see. Off hand, I cannot remember motility figure. I'll get back to you. Hopefully this was just a "bad" vial and the rest of the donor's vials are better.
    Good luck!!!! I'll keep you posted and you please also keep me posted.
  • Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. Call CCB and have them send you the specimen report for your doctor to fill out. You should get a refund for a count that low. I'm disappointed. I hope youre right that it's just one bad vile. I'm seeing my re next week and should be starting by that weekend. I'll keep you posted. Good luck on the rest of your tww!
  • Options
    Hey Breezy do you test this week? How do you feel?
  • Options
    Hey Sienna-

Had my beta bloodwork this morning- no such luck this time. But I will certainly keep my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully first time is the charm for you. Keep me updated on how you are doing- I think you start later this week??
  • Options
    If all goes well I'll be in the TWW this weekend!!
  • Options
    Sienna-
    Good luck. I am sending positive vibes your way.
    Let me know how all goes.
  • Options
    Hey Breezy I just wanted to update you that we had two back to back iui's today and yesterday. Both days the sperm count was great. Today it was 20 million. Unfortunately I got sick last night from something I ate. I am praying that didn't mess with the IUI. I was up all night with really bad stomach pain. Either way I was so happy to know that 14276 has some strong swimmers! Did you use IUI sperm or ICI? Our doctors protocol is to wash it no matter what type it is. So since we used ICI this time around it got washed once at the doctors but next time all we have left is IUI so the sperm will be washed 2x. Hopefully that doesn't do too much damage!

Hope you're doing well!
  • Options
    Sienna-
    That is great news that you had good numbers. I must have just gotten a bad vial. I had uses IUI vial. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I hope you are managing well in the tww and that you are not having any more stomach issues! Keep busy and positive thinking :) I hope you have some good news in the coming weeks :) I will keep you posted once we try our next time.
  • Options
    Hey Breezy,

Looks like I'm out this month too. I'm sure you're gearing up for the next one. Keep me posted on his numbers this time!

Good luck!!! Baby dust to you!
  • Options
    Sienna-
    Stay positive. Next month will be your month! I will let you know when we are underway with our next try :)
  • Options
    Hey Breezy,

Are you in your tww? Hope you're doing well!
  • Options
    Sienna-
    Officially back in tww. How is it going for you? Are you in two or will you be soon?
    Hoping all is going smoothly for you.
  • Options
    Should be joining you by the end of the next week. Will know for sure on Tuesday. :D
  • Options
    Sienna-
    Its been a while! I just wanted to check in on how you were doing with the process and if you had any news.
  • Options
    No news :( Taking a break for now. How bout you?! :)
  • Options
    Sienna-
    Switching over from IUI to IVF. I will keep you posted as we move through the cycle.
  • Options
    How many tries did you have before this decision? Keep me posted on the process as we my wife and I may end up in the same boat! I wonder if anyone got pregnant with 14276 from IUI? It seems like a lot of IVF.

Wishing you a smooth ride on all of this. Definitely keep me updated. Hopefully we will have donor siblings soon!
  • Options
    Two IUI tries. I have advanced endometriosis, so the plan was always to give IUI a try or two incase we were lucky it did work but then to move on to IVF bc of the endo.

Thanks Sienna! I will keep you updated and you do the same. I will keep positive thoughts for you guys.
  • Options
    Hey Breezy how is the IVF process going? I'm gearing up for iui three next mo.
  • Options
    Hey Sienna!
    Have an appointment later this week so should have my timing for things soon. How are you doing? When is Iui?
  • Options
    Hey Breezy!

Sorry for missing this for so long! Where are you in the process? I have an RE appt on Friday to see when we will do the IUI this month. No longer doing back to back. Just one. I'm feeling optimistic for some reason. Hopeful that the holiday season will bring us luck!

Keep me posted! I've been keeping you in my thoughts!! :)
  • Options
    Sienna-

How are you? Did you have your appointment? When will you be doing your IUI?

I am feeling optimistic as well. Would be a great holiday surprise :)

Should be having my retrieval any day now. Its getting down to the wire.

Let me know how it is going for you and I will continue to send good luck your way!

Happy Thanksgiving :)