Options

has anyone had success with 13852

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thank you teambaby for the prayers.. I am saying prayers for you as well. ;) Prayers as tomorrow I am doing my second IUI... I am doing this all natural no meds. My doc says my body does exactly what it's supposed to do so basically timing is everything along with the meet and greet as I call it. Prayer for my BFP...Hugs
  • Options
    Hopeful, did the 2nd IUI go well?
  • Options
    2 IUIs with this donor and 2 BFN. Changing it up to another donor. Best of luck to you all!
  • Options
    Just got a positive pregnancy test using donor 13852. 5 IUIs, but first 3 with different donor.
  • Options
    Well, my RE just called to confirm that my first medicated IUI with Donor 13852 was unsuccessful. His numbers were great and I had 3 mature follicles on my left side. I am devistated.

Baby dust to everyone.
  • Options
    Congrats, trailm! Hopefully, I'll get lucky with him too.
  • Options
    Congratulations, iggyloustardust and trailm! *Happy dance*

We're on IUI #4 this week with our third donor and staying hopeful. Lots of hope and wishes for everyone yet to get BFPs!
  • Options
    We are pregnant (12 weeks) with donor 13852!! If anyone wants to connect please feel free to email us at geckopups@gmail.com.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies -

Donor 13852 just had his final vial release. If you are interested in additional vials for future inseminations or siblings, please don't wait to purchase vials.

We anticipate that this donor will sell out quickly. He completed our program and no additional vials will be collected.

We offer free storage with our Family Today & Family Tomorrow programs to help you secure vials for the future.
    http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

Unfortunately, we receive numerous messages from clients saying that they wish they had purchased additional vials when they were available. As a courtesy, I just wanted to post this message to make sure that you don’t miss out on the opportunity to use this donor in the future. Please keep in mind that we also offer a 50% Buyback option for vials kept in storage at CCB. http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Vial-Buyback-Offer/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB