Options

has anyone had success with 13852

my wife and I are doing IVF with this donor this month!!

Comments

• Options
    iggyloustardust, my wife and I are doing our first IUI with this donor in 2 1/2 weeks :-)
  • Options
    Hi!! This is so exciting! We might be the first people having babies from this donor! He's so beautiful and seems so kind. He has has pregnancies in his personal life but not through cryobank yet. My wife's name is Jen and mine is Ilan. We are moving to the last stage of harm one treatment before our first IVF. Thanks for reaching out! Ilan
  • Options
    can we connect on fb?
  • Options
    I had an IUI from this donor 8 days ago, still have 10 days to find out if it worked! ?
  • Options
    I'm sending you all of the baby dust you could possibly want!!! I'm having my egg extraction on June 7th and then implanting through IVF a few days later. Should know if it worked by June 21st! Praying for all of us!!! Ilan
  • Options
    Good luck!!
  • Options
    I'm so excited to be in touch with other families using the same donor!! Can't wait for us to have our babies and have them hopefully be a part of each others lives!
  • Options
    Just wondering what drew you guys to this donor in particular? I was a little worried at first that his GPA was low in college but then I realized that English is his third language and it was college in the United States!!
  • Options
    I did my 2nd IUI (the first with another donor) with 13852 on 9 and 10 June and should find out on 25 June if it was a success. Who is going to beat out who in the 13852 race!! ;)
  • Options
    Hello,

My partner and I are also interested in using this donor. Did you have success with this donor? I would greatly appreciate any info. you could give me. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Hello everyone!

We are planning IUI with this donor this week.....

Do you have any reported pregnancies?

My wife, Lisa and I are SO EXCITED!

Thanks!

Lena
  • Options
    Hi, I'm going to be using this donor for my first cycle of IUI in a couple of weeks. Could you please let me know if anyone has had success using this donor?

Best wishes to all!

Lisa
  • Options
    WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! We are five and a half weeks:) Our hcg is 13000 and progesterone is 26. This little one is strong!!! we transferred one day five already hatching blast! So excited for us and for all of you!!!! Our donor seems like a really beautiful person inside and out and we are all going to have beautiful babies!!! Ilan
  • Options
    If anyone wants to contact me through email my email is treea24@gmail.com. I've heard that this donor's sperm count is very high! happy baby dust to all of you!!! Fingers crossed for our first sonogram in a week and a half! Ilan
  • Options
    My wife and I are getting ready to do a IUI this week with donor 13852.... Prayers please.... congrats to iggyloustardust!!
  • Options
    I'm thinking of using this donor. Any more successes?
  • Options
    I see a lot of people on this post have inseminated with this donor. Did anyone else besides iggylou have success? :) Thanks!
  • Options
    We are eleven weeks and going strong!!
  • Options
    Are we the only ones who did IVF??
  • Options
    We are doing a IUI tomorrow with this donor.. Prayers please....
  • Options
    We are doing a IUI
    tomorrow with this donor.. Prayers please....
  • Options
    Good luck and I'm sending out positive thoughts! I'm going to use this donor too. Please let us know how his numbers are.
  • Options
    I jut purchased a vial for my IUI in September. Good luck to us all.
  • Options
    Today I did a IUI with this donor... Prayers please!!!
  • Options
    Hopeful2015, I wish you luck. How were his numbers?
  • Options
    Teambaby.. This is all new to me about the numbers. When you ask about the numbers, are you asking about motility? Sorry not sure.. We tested net on the blood test.:( We will try again... Please keep the prayers coming we are getting ready for round 2.
  • Options
    Teambaby the number I see on my paperwork says 51% motility. Not sure if that is what you were wanting. ;)
  • Options
    Teambaby the number I see on my paperwork says 51% motility. Not sure if that is what you were wanting. ;)
  • Options
    Hopeful2015, I just said a prayer for you and I will continue to do so. May we both get our BFPs. To be honest, the meaning behind the numbers is new to me too and I'm learning as I go. I think I'm asking for the sperm count (total number of sperm in the vial) and the motility (ability for the sperm to swim) which in your case was 51%. The ideal situation is a high sperm count with high motility rate. Either way all anyone needs is just one sperm to reach the egg. Let's hope that it will happen for us both. :-)
  • Options
    we did IUI #2 (first IUI last month was a BFN) on Aug 27th. We are going to test with an early result stick on Friday Sept 6th (the 10 DPO mark). We hope we got one in there this time! Our PA who did the insemination said he looked great under the microscope and likely had a higher count then they even predicted. From our paperwork.. it looks like the vial was frozen on 8/21/13 and had 41 M/ml (which prob means 20.5 M were in the vial we got bc it's only 0.5 of an ml for IUI vials) and 63% motile. Baby dust to all!! Lets hear some more positive news on our donor (who is sold out, btw!).