Options

14674?

13»

Comments

• Options

Hi all!!! Seems like we’re all pretty busy with motherhood. I know this thread has been a little dry for a few years but I’m wondering if anyone is selling any vials from Donor 14674? :)

• Options

We have extra vials -- a few IVF (five, I think) and a one IUI if I recall correctly. I'd don't believe we'll be having another baby, but let me double check with my spouse that they're on the same page. Are you on the sibling registry? (www.sibling-registry.com) If so what is your username and is your contact info there?

How is your family doing otherwise? We have two kids, the oldest is going to turn 4 in January and the youngest is a year and a half. They're both very healthy, curious, and kind -- just all around lovely little people. Being their mama has been an absolute joy!

• Options

How nice to hear back from you! I didn’t think anyone would get back to me. For our first LO we got pregnant through IUI. This time around we tried IUI until we had no choice but to move onto IVF. I was scared that I wouldn’t have enough healthy eggs to transfer. They did come back healthy so hopefully I won’t have to do another retrieval. I will go register in the sibling registry right now and get back to you.

Thank your sharing such precious details of your LO’s. It’s brings me such joy to read. I really want for my daughter to grow up with a sibling. She is the most assertive loving little person i know. She loves to explore and is very nurturing. We are doing great other than the whole IVF rollercoaster. I don’t think I’ll have another one if we are blessed with this pregnancy. Thank you so much for getting back to me:)

• Options

Hey @YnL522, I posted a message on the sibling registry about giving away those extra vials. Definitely get registered if you haven't already and reach out on the message board!