14674?

Comments

• Congrats @YnL522! That's great news!

• YnL522YnL522 Posts: 23
    edited November 19, 2017 12:55AM

Js33 it's interesting that you mention the low motility. I had my suspicions of this being something to be concerned about. I didn't even think of what this meant until Nightfall shared her vial data report. I asked my clinic for the reports since I never got copies of or any information other than the final count. My best friend used another donor who's motility was 74 % and final sperm count of 61 million. Whereas with this donor I had the following final motile numbers 12, 5, 12, and 20 million. My doctor says the motility isnt horrible but when you're paying almost a grand per vial you would think this is something CCB would disclose. Here are what I found were the motility count and for the 4 vials we used: 46%, 56%, 51%, 56%. Post wash the numbers changed to this: 29%, 20%, 30%, 42%. I hope this makes sense. I figured it might come useful in case you want something to compare it to. Although I'm grateful for the little blessing we've been given, I question why CCB would not disclose these details prior to oneself making the purchase. It sure makes me feel a bit fooled. Good luck to you! Don't lose hope. I know what pain the two week wait can be. I didn't experience any pregnancy symptoms. I also didn't get a positive two weeks and 4 days after IUI. Sending positive vibes!

• Thank you so much for your response! Yes those post wash numbers are very similar to what we have had! All four of ours have been between 30% and 40%. I couldn't agree more about this not being disclosed, our doctor said it won't be a huge deal if we do move on to IVF. You're blessing definitely gives me hope : ) We're keeping our fingers crossed.

• Hey All,

Hope everyone is doing well!

@YnL522 - congrats!! What a crazy story! I'm so happy for you!

@js33 - hello! sending positive thoughts your way, hope it works out! It's true the 2WW is the longest part of this journey. fingers crossed!

• How is everyone doing?? We ended our 4th and final IUI with nothing... Now we are moving onto IVF. I hope you all are having a great time with family this holiday season!

• Hello @js33, so bummed to hear that the IUI didn't work out :( Fingers crossed IVF works out for in 2018. You know what, let's harness the power of positive thinking and know that it is going to work!

@Nightfall @YnL522 - hope you ladies are having a good pregnancy so far!

Happy new year!

• Ladies, I just found this thread so I’m not sure if anyone is still active on here. I got my bfp with this donor about 3 weeks ago via IVF. I have 1 vial of this donor available for sale the only problem is the vial is being held at my fertility clinic in IL and not with CCB. I’m not even sure if I can sell this or how that would work but if you’re interested let me know and hopefully we can work something out. I don’t want to continue to pay to store it and it feels like such a waste to destroy it when I know people can use it!

• Hey @Meganw90 — it’s so exciting that you got a BFP! Good luck with your pregnancy! If you look back through this thread there are a few of us that have reported pregnancies throughout the last few months. Welcome to the extended family!

In other news, I delivered a healthy baby boy this weekend! Just got back home from the hospital yesterday and am so very enthralled by every ounce of him. He’s exceedingly healthy, and passed all his hearing, heart, and genetic tests with flying colors!

• Congrats Nightfall! That's so amazing :) We did end up moving onto IVF and found out this week we are pregnant! Baby Dust to All!

• @js33 that’s so exciting! Here’s to a great 9 months ahead!

• Hi everyone! Welcome @Meganw90. It’s so nice to hear from another momma. Congratulations on your bfp! How exciting!

I know it’s been a while since I’ve gotten on here. We’ve recently moved from Hawaii :( it’s so nice to see all the pregnancies on here. I’m really excited for each and everyone of you since I know how disheartening this journey can be.

@Nightfall congratulations!!!! I’m just so happy having read the wonderful news! I nearly hugged my phone! I’m so happy to hear you have a beautiful healthy baby boy. I’m dykgb to know what we are having (currently 19 weeks). The suspense is killing us! We should know in this weeks ultrasound of baby shows.

@js33 congratulations to you too! Omg Im just overjoyed for everyone. I feel like these last couple of months have just passed by so fast.

I look forward to staying in touch with everyone. Since this is my first pregnancy, I’m terrified of the birthing process. There are so many things to know! Anyways best wishes sending hugs your way!

• Hi everyone! Welcome @Meganw90. It’s so nice to hear from another momma. Congratulations on your bfp! How exciting!

I know it’s been a while since I’ve gotten on here. We’ve recently moved from Hawaii :( it’s so nice to see all the pregnancies on here. I’m really excited for each and everyone of you since I know how disheartening this journey can be.

@Nightfall congratulations!!!! I’m just so happy having read the wonderful news! I nearly hugged my phone! I’m so happy to hear you have a beautiful healthy baby boy. I’m dykgb to know what we are having (currently 19 weeks). The suspense is killing us! We should know in this weeks ultrasound of baby shows.

@js33 congratulations to you too! Omg Im just overjoyed for everyone. I feel like these last couple of months have just passed by so fast.

I look forward to staying in touch with everyone. Since this is my first pregnancy, I’m terrified of the birthing process. There are so many things to know! Anyways best wishes sending hugs your way!

• Hey all!! @js33 @Meganw90 congratulations that is great news! May you guys have uneventful pregnancies and holler if you need any tips - I never knew how many doctors’ appointments and tests are there!

@Nightfall omg i was so happy to read your big update! I cant stop smiling!! Hope you’re getting some sleep :-)

@YnL522 - that was a big move! i hope youre having a good 2nd trimester so far! so did you find out yet??? Also i recommend looking up birthing classes, usually the hospital where you’re going to deliver hold these classes and even youtube which are free. We are on class 5 of 6 lamaze now and the sessions have been very informative not just for me but also for my wife who will be my support person.

Please do keep in touch it is so nice to hear from all of you!

• Hiii All!

@_2njmoms I don't know how I missed writing to you. I knew I was forgetting someone! I hope you don't mind me asking but how far along are you? Do you know if you're having a bor or girl! I'm so nosy but really I'm just soooo excited. I love reading these updates. I check them frequently. I'm 23 weeks so far. And guess what? We're having a baby GIRL! Ahhhh I'm overjoyed because I wanted a little princess. Don't get me wrong I would love a boy as well. I'm just a sucker for pink and dresses. Keep me posted everyone. Sending my love and positive vive!

• @YnL522 nice, a baby girl!!!
    Congrats! I’m 31 weeks now so i’ve got a few more to go and not close to being ready! We are having a baby boy :-) We got a sneak peek of his little face when the ultrasound tech switched to 3D during one of the scans and it’s amazing how we could tell which features are mine and which ones are the donor’s :lol:

• @_2njmoms a baby that is amazing! My wife wanted a boy so bad! Maybe next time! I completely know what your talking about. Our last ultrasound was about a month and two weeks ago but we did get to see her face. I guess she was still too small but everyone keeps saying she looks like me. It was so cute because she waved and that just melted our hearts. I'm sure it was just a reflex. Your so close to being due I can't believe it ahhhhh! I'm so excited!

• Hey all! I loved coming back and reading everyone’s updates!! Congrats to all! How’s everyone feeling?

I haven’t been back since we had our ultra sound! We are having twins

• @js33 ahhhhhh twins! That is amazing! I’m so happy for you! I am a twin myself and I can’t tell you how special the bond is between my sister and I. I’m 30 weeks now. Feeling super pregnant. I imagine for you, you will feel that twice as fast! Time sure has flown by. I am so happy for everyone!

• Hey ladies! I don’t want to go into too much detail on a public forum, but The Little Guy is doing so well! He’s a champion sleeper and has been since day 1. He’s a great breastfeeder and is so big! He’s measuring in the 90th+ percentiles in height, weight, and head circumference. He just turned 14 weeks old today and is just about to grow out of his 3-6 month onesies, so my arms are definitely getting a workout! He’s smiling, cooing and trying to roll over — all of which are endlessly adorable.

@js33 Twins! Yay! Do you know if they are fraternal or identical yet?

@YnL522 when are you due? I can’t agree more about the hospital classes if you can take some! We took hypnobirthing, childbirth, parenting, and car seat safety classes. We met other soon-to-be parents and have run into them over and over again all over the city. Not only was the info great, but the other parents were a really good source of commiseration and could relate to all the fears and joys of pregnancy.

@_2njmoms if you haven’t already, you should be so close to delivering! Ahhhhh! So exciting to have the next baby arrive!

• _2njmoms_2njmoms Posts: 18
    edited June 26, 2018 4:55AM

Hey all! Now that I am able to come up for air, wanted to let you guys know that my baby boy came out 6 weeks earlier than his due date via c section - he was a mere 3lbs 2oz but he came out screaming! Tiny but feisty! He had to spend some time in the NICU but there were no major problems, he just had to gain weight, learn to feed and regulate his temp. He’s a month old now and had gained a couple of pounds since being born - he def mastered the art of guzzling down milk!

@js33 - congrats on the double blessing!! That is so exciting! Get all the sleep you can get now lol

@Nightfall - Im so glad to hear your son is doing so great! Omg does he have big feet too? My little guy’s is huge esp against his preemie legs!

@YnL522! You’re up next! I am super excited for you! One of the few things I miss abt being pregnant is feeling the baby move in my belly, enjoy the remaining weeks it will go by fast!

I would like to keep in touch with you all, I’ve already signed up for the sibling registry :smiley:

• _2njmoms oh my goodness what a little miracle! I’m sonhappy he’s strong and drinking a lot! I would love to stay in touch. I wish there was a way to private message one another! I’d love to share some pics! So my sweet baby girl was born at 40 weeks and a day via emergency csection. I had to be induced and baby girl wasn’t liking the pitocin. What matters is that she’s safe and healthy! She was a whopping 9.3 pounds!!!! My doctor was even surprised. 21 inches long! She’s two weeks and I swear she doesn’t look like a newborn! She’s beautiful! I’m in love!

I hope to hear from you guys soon! Please stay in touch! :)

• YnL522YnL522 Posts: 23
    edited July 22, 2018 1:19AM

Ps! My baby girl has huge feet but I figured it was from me but who knows! It’s our inside joke since it was the first image we saw in our sonogram! All her limbs are long. She’s my little star fish

• @YnL522!! I’m so happy that you and your baby girl are doing great! Sign up for the sibling registry https://cryobank.com/services/sibling-registry/ so we can stay in touch! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

• I’m so sorry I haven’t been active on here. I’m so happy to see everyone has had healthy babies! Unfortunately after my first bfp with this donor I miscarried at 6.5 weeks. We had 2 more frozen embryos left and got another positive on the last try. I’m currently 12w pregnant and due in June. Praying for a healthy and successful pregnancy. How is everyone else doing?

• Hi @Meganw90, hope you are doing well now that you’re entering your second trimester! Sending prayers and good vibes your way!

My little one is almost 8mo old and he’s progressing well inspite of being a preemie. It’s that age when they’re starting to be more fun and interactive.

I’ll be thinking about you - may the rest of your pregnancy be uneventful and smooth sailing!

Hope everyone else is doing great - happy holidays!

• @_2njmoms so glad to hear this are well for you and your little! Once I’m farther along I’ll sign up for the donor sibling registry. We found out on Monday that we’re expecting a baby boy! Boys seem common with this donor. Hope we can all keep in touch!

Have a happy holiday!

• Hello mamas! I’m so glad to read these updates! @Meganw90 I’m so sorry for your loss! I know that must have been hard. I’m elated to hear of your baby boy! It does seem like boys are common with this donor (with the exception for my daughter). I can’t wait to read the updates.

My LO is 5 months old and is a handful to say the least lol. She already rolls over and is trying to crawl. She definitely has her own personality! What can I say it’s a roller coaster of challenges. Her smile makes it all worth it. I can’t believe how fast time has passed. I’ll sign up for the sibling registry when I get more time to sit down. Sending you hugs and positive vibes. I am thankful to have this forum!

• Happy New Year! I just wanted to say hi. My wife and I have a 10 month old baby boy from donor 14674.
    He is the light of our lives. So very thankful! Looks as though he has many diblings.

• Hi guys! Sorry it’s been so long!!!

Love reading all the happy updates.

We have beautiful 7 months old twins. A boy and a girl! They came at 37 weeks via c section Bc of preeclampsia. 6 lbs 10 ounces and 6 lb 9 ounces! So big babies for twins and 37 weeks!

Both are happy and healthy babies!

• Hey @js33. Twins! Congratulations! 37 weeks — you must’ve been so happy to make it that far! What exhausting, joy-filled days you must have :)