Options

TWW with donor 13765

2»

Comments

• Options

Hi sherres2! How'd the egg retrieval go? My iui was a bfn. We are now looking st doing ivf. I'm very unfamiliar with the process though. How soon after retrieval can you get pregnant? Would love to keep in touch!

• Options

Hello there 2moms2bewehope, congratulations on the excellent news! I know the both of you are so excited. I'm sorry for the delayed response.
    The last IVF cycle didn't work :( . They retrieved 15 eggs and none of them matured to a blastocyst unfortunately, so we are currently going thru another cycle. They retrieved 13 eggs this time and 3 fertilized thankfully. We still have a little ways to go to ensure there are no genetic deficiencies, and then do a mock transfer at some point before the doctor actually does the transfer. We could be looking at end of May before we know something I think. Its a lengthy process to say the least but if a healthy happy baby is the end result it is all worth it. We can absolutely keep in touch. Take it easy and I will keep you posted.

• Options

Hi Sherres2! Good to hear from you! I’m sure that first cycle was emotional. That’s a lot of eggs retrieved. I’m hope this round is a success. I’ll keep you guys in my thoughts! Are you on the Facebook page “CCB friends”? If you look under the donor numbers on there l, we have our name listed, feel free to shoot me a message that way if you like. I’m not very good at checking the bulletin boards but want to stay in touch.

• Options

We just found out we’re pregnant with a baby boy!

• Options

Congratulations 2moms2bewehope!

• Options

Just an update, we did the FET week before last, so I'm on day nine of my TWW. It's nerve wrecking as you all know but waiting is a big part of this process. Hopefully our embryo is doing what she needs to do to survive! Well wishes to everyone trying!

• Options

Hey everyone I am currently using a different donor but was going to see if any of you heard your fertility increases after a miscarriage?? My fiance and I "I to am with a woman" we had our first IUI and I conceived the first IUI while on clomid. But had a miscarriage. I got my cycle back 6 weeks latee and my RE said it was fine that cycle to start. I finished my clomid and jjst now doing my testing for ovulation tomorrow will be my 2nd day. Just wondering if you guys know anyone with same scenario. We only have 3 vials left so I'm hoping it all works out.

• Options

@Sherres2 have you tested yet? We're sending lots of baby dust your way!

• Options

Hi there 2moms2bewehope! Just found out today I'm pregnant!!!! We are so happy and taking things 1 day at a time.

Thank you for the well wishes! First ultrasound on Friday. I hope all is well and baby dust to everyone!

• Options

Bundleofjoy1 I had a miscarriage last year after a IUI w/clomid and yes i heard you are more fertile after a miscarriage. Not sure if its true, but I was told this by a lot of different woman/mothers. I did 4 IUI's and then we decided to do IVF.

• Options

I just found this thread searching for donor siblings of 13765 but not sure if this thread is too old for anyone to see it. I gave 14 month old boy twins with 13765 and would love to connect with other families with kids from this donor.

• Options

Hello @Momtimes3 ! I am pregnant with a little boy and due in October. We would love to connect as well. Are you on the Cryobank facebook page?

• Options

Hello @Momtimes3 and @2moms2bewehope, so awesome having the little boys I'm sure . We are do in February with a little baby girl. Can't wait to meet her and I would like to stay connected as well. I wish you both the best with the babies and the pregnancy and I will be in touch. Take care!