Options

TWW with donor 13765

I had my IUI with donor 13765 this morning. There were 12.4 million in our vial. Now the 2 week wait! Hopefully we can keep busy. Crossing our fingers this works! :)

Comments

• Options
    Uggghh this 2ww is just crawling by. We have til the 18th to see if it worked. Baby dust!
  • Options
    I'm a day behind you....did u do just one iui or back to back. I did just one this time. Praying this is the month that works. It would change my life I would be so happy. Good luck.
  • Options
    We are on our second TWW using 13765, first didn't take. Good luck!
  • Options
    My iui didn't work. I got a bfn. I'm still waiting for af. Good luck treehouse! Are you on the "CCB friends" Facebook group? It's a neat group and support there as well. I'm not sure when/if we're going to try again. Baby dust!
  • Options
    Good luck SammyS! You'll have to keep me posted! :)

Treehouse, have you taken a test yet? Did you use 13765 for your first IUI? We're thinking of trying again this month. I just got af today, so it'll be a couple weeks before the IUI. Please keep us posted too! :) Baby dust!

Are you one the 'CCB Friends' facebook group?
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your IUI didn't take. Our TWW is up today and a bfn is what we got. All is quiet from AF and no real signs of her slapping us in the face with a definite NEG. Who knows, now we wait for her to show or a late BFP. Not sure if we will use the same donor again but we will start back up if need be next month. Will you be trying again 2moms2be? To answer your question...no we don't do the FB thing.
  • Options
    Hi treehouse, sorry about your bfn. We are on cd 5 and using clomid. My wife and I have decided to switch donors. We weren't sure we would be able to find one we both liked as we did with 13765, but we did. Yay! Wish you guys all the best! :)
  • Options
    Hi 2moms2be, how many times did you try with 13765 and do you remember what the count and motility were? We are torn between switching donors and since we are trying for our 3rd IUI next week I was curious if you had low motility count. Thanks and we hope all is well!
  • Options
    We only tried once with 13765. My Dr did not tell me the motility. I know the count was 12.4 million. Believe me I know what you mean about being torn. I didn't think my wife was going to be able to find another she really liked, but she did and rather quickly too! The donor we switched to has more than 5 reported pregnancies and we know of a couple who just had a baby yesterday by the donor. Yay! We're using donor 13852 now. I'll be going in for IUI possibly Sunday or Monday? Please keep me posted! You can email too!

ahpetrich@gmail.com
  • Options
    @Treehouse. I just got my BFP with donor 13765. I did a total of 3 IUIs and 2 with 12765. I don't remember what his exact numbers where but they were high. My doctor was very pleased. I did back to back inseminations my last IUI cycle that was successful. Good luck! Sending you lots of baby dust!!!
  • Options
    Hey Coco23, congrats on you BFP!! We are currently on day 12piui and my wife refuses to test. So, we will wait it out till AF shows. We wish you all the luck during this awesome adventure. Keep us all posted!
  • Options
    Planned to use donor 13765 next month. Getting nervous now after seeing this post :(

Please someone give us encouraging news!!
  • Options
    @momsquared my wife and I loved this donor. We only tried once though and used an iui vial. We decided to switch donors but we're unsuccessful the second time with a different donor. They say it only takes one...and I think in my case with 13765 I had the timing off. My wife and I are now considering trying ici samples at home. Have you tried other donors before? Is this your first insemination? We wish you the best of luck and lots of baby dust! :)
  • Options
    Thanks!
    This is our first insemination. We're very anxious for sure. It's actually scheduled for tomorrow (3/31). DREADING the two week wait! I called last week and they informed us that he has 5 or more reported pregnancies, so hopefully we can add to that.
  • Options
    2moms2bewehope, Are you going to try at home with this donor?
  • Options
    Hi momsquared! How is your 2ww going? Have you tested yet? Sending baby dust your way! Please keep me posted!
  • Options
    I am going to be using 13765 in a few weeks. I called CCB, they said he has reported birth/births. I am now nervous as I read through these comments. Maybe I should switch donors? Any suggestions? Thank you!!!
  • Options
    I'm in the TWW too, but our report was excellent of this donor. High counts and motility too. He was even better than the donor we used last month that has a whole board of positive pregnancies. I think it may also vary sample to sample. I hope he will bring us luck on our 3rd IUI, but his counts were great! Don't be discouraged. I tell myself (as every straight friend I know gets pregnant right away) that donor sperm requires even more patience and perfect timing! Good luck ladies! Baby dust :)
  • Options
    Good luck Dannon1010 and CCMart. I am current 18 weeks pregnant with 13675 so there is hope. I took me two IUIs to conceive with 13765. His numbers were always fantastic. I have had all of my genetic testing done so far and everything looks great. It has been a pretty smooth pregnancy so far (knock on wood) so I would not give up hope on him if you like him. Every donor is going to have a string of BFN. That is the nature of working with frozen sperm it just takes more tries and timing is critical.
  • Options
    Thanks Coco23! Best wishes for a healthy mama and baby!
  • Options
    We're 13 weeks pregnant with donor 13765!! We had success on the 2nd try. SOOO happy, he's a cutie!
  • Options
    Congratulations mom-squared! I hope your pregnancy is going as smoothly as mine. I am just shy of 23 weeks with 13765. I am having a little boy and am anxiously awaiting his arrival.
  • Options
    Hi coco! Have you had your baby yet?
  • Options
    hey ladies thinking about purchasing vials for this donor. How have your journeys been?
  • Options
    I just had an IUI today with this donor in the TWW.
  • Options

Looking to purchase vials for this donor. How was the turn out?

• Options

I’m in my TWW I tried in April but AF showed. Thought I would try my last one this year.

• Options

Any recent good news with this donor? Looking to purchase vials soon. Baby dust to you all!

• Options

@Sherres2 we're going to be trying this cycle with this donor. I was all set last cycle but st my ultrasound to count follicles they found a polyp and wanted to remove that prior to iui. So, yesterday I had the hysteroscopy. The doctor said I can start trying after I get AF. My wife and I love this donor. Please keep us posted. Baby dust!

• Options

@2moms2bewehope my wife and I decided to switch from our previous donor and go thru with IVF process with this donor. Egg retrieval takes place tomorrow. Praying for a positive outcome in the near future. We wish you and your wife well during your cycle. #Claimingourbaby