Options

Waiting to Ovulate

2»

Comments

• Options
    AH I have been very lucky to have always had a cycle that is regular. How are you charting with OPK only or by your temp as well? Are you goin to be doing IUI?

Bebe Dust !!!
  • Options
    Ms M404,

Well, I *was* going to do temp as well, but I can't find a basal thermometer anywhere. Not Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Fry's....shoot not even Target - and Target has everything...*sigh* Alas, I've been only using the kit, but I have a thermometer on the way (had to order on line.

I'm actually going to do ICI at home. As far as I know, I have no fertility issues and there's also no doctor that will do IUI with 100 miles. I'll do one cycle that way, but if it doesn't work, I'll probably venture the 105 miles (I think it is) to have IUI done. I think ICI will work - I'm healthy and everything. Fingers crossed!

Baby Dust!

AH
  • Options
    audriannahoover - I ordered my basal thermometer from amazon. It was only about 6 bucks and was the one recommended by "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" or whatver that book is called.

I started charting last month, but everything got all screwed up this month with 3 weeks of international travel. Gonna keep tracking for a few more cycles, cause I'd like to do it myself at home.

Good luck! Dust!
  • Options
    I was able to find one at CVS. Also ask the pharmacist there.