Options

Anyone using donor 14044?

2»

Comments

• Options
    It worked!!!

BFP! I can't believe it. Had to take 4 different tests and all were positive! The first was yesterday and the lines have been getting darker. Hoping it sticks!

Fingers crossed for all of you ladies!
  • Options
    Yay!!!!! I am so happy for you Bunker.
    Our test was negative. This was our first IUI and we are staying with this donor. Next IUI should be in the first week of June.
    Please keep us post.
  • Options
    I am considering using this donor. Sounds like some are good vials some not? One poster has 15 mil another 2.9. Any other feedback? This is so scary!
  • Options
    I am considering using this donor. Sounds like some are good vials some not? One poster has 15 mil another 2.9. Any other feedback? This is so scary!
  • Options
    Any updates? Wondering how June is looking for you all... fingers crossed!

We just had an ultrasound yesterday and saw the heartbeat. Very exciting. :)
  • Options
    Hi bunker. I'm so happy for you!
    We had a BFN in the last cycle. Hopefully, we are going to start cycle #3 next week. I'm still hoping that June is going to be the lucky month.
  • Options
    Hi My Wife and I used this donor after trying 3 times with another donor and we just found out we are pregnant! Good Luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Hi JulesP, congratulations!

My wife did the 4th insemination today. We really hope that this is going to be the lucky one.

Bunker, how is everything doing?
  • Options
    Hey everybody! Hope you don't mind me jumping in!

@prdr-Stay strong and keep faith! My wife and I got our BFP on our 4th cycle. We are currently 6 weeks and 2 days...and have our first ultrasound Tuesday. Just know that this process does work! I just wanted to drop by and give you encouragement! I was starting to wonder if this way ever going to happen for us...Best of luck to you this go! I am sending you baby dust for a sticky lil bean! Can't wait to hear your updates!

@JulesP-CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so very excited for you! Sending sticky baby dust to you as well; can't wait to hear your updates!!!

BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!
    Courtney
  • Options
    @ Bunker-CONGRATS to you as well!! I can only imagine how you must have felt when you saw and heard your baby for the first time! We go Tuesday...fingers crossed everything looks good! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?!

Sending sticky baby dust your way!
    Courtney
  • Options
    So exciting to hear about the BFPs! Congrats Jules and Courtney!!! When are your due dates? How are you feeling?

We didn't get a BFP until our 6th try (3rd try with this donor). I couldn't believe it when it actually happened! Fingers crossed for you and your wife, prdr.

I'm just coming up on 15 weeks. Everything has looked good so far. We're still on the fence about finding out gender. Mostly it would be nice not to call the baby "it." :)

Morning sickness wasn't too bad at all. I was queasy but never actually got sick, and it turned off like a flip switched during my 12th week. Hopefully you ladies will have the same luck! Keep us posted.
  • Options
    We just had our 4th BFN. This is so hard =/
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I will have my 3rd IUI Sunday or Monday and not sure if I should change my donor. I got pregnant on my second IUI with donor 14088 but had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Now my husband wants me to use donor 14044 because he resembles him more. I have been reading that Motility for donor 14044 is not that great. But I have already seen that he has reported pregnencies. I'm in a dilemma on who to use. Please help I love both donors.
  • Options
    How is everyone doing? We are 24 weeks now with what seems to be a healthy baby girl. She's very active and spends much of the day pummeling me. Been thinking of you guys and keeping my fingers crossed!!!
  • Options
    Hi bunker. Im so happy for you!Happy stories give me hope!
    We haven't had that much luck. After 6 BFN we will now move to IVF. We hope to start IVF next month, but we don't know if we are going to stay with this donor.
  • Options
    We are now 20 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy. It's been a smooth pregnancy so far but feels good to be halfway there. We can't wait to finally meet him!
  • Options
    I will be using 14044 next week! Cant Wait, literally. The waiting game is hard.
  • Options
    Hi all!
    Congrats to Bunker, Jules P and Wally - all exciting news!

I'm considering this donor for my 2nd attempt at IUI after my first choice is out of vials now. Does anyone have the photos and packet they are willing to e-mail? I'll be doing IUI and it's encouraging that the pregnancies here were from IUI.

Thanks all - and continued to baby dust to those of us still working on getting pregnant!
    :) Shelley
    shelleyham@hotmail.com
  • Options
    @ bunker how'd the pregnancy go.

If you'd email me at lcortez150@yahoo.com
    That would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Are there any reported births for donor 14044?
  • Options
    Hello, I due in 2 weeks with 14044! It took two tries with IUI.

Good luck ladies! Will upload pics when she arrives!

Thanks,
    Kristin
  • Options
    Kristin

If at all possible could you contact me at lcortez150@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hope everyone is doing well! Join the sibling registry if you haven't! We love our baby girl.
  • Options
    Greetings!

My partner and I used donor 14044. After one miscarriage, and one failed FET, we are now pregnant with twins Due 5/2017. We would like to use the same donor for one add'l IVF cycle and are in need of one vial. Does anyone have an extra vial of this donor that they are willing to sell? Thank you in advance and good luck to all of you on your journeys.
  • Options
    To add, we are expecting twin girls, and have joined the sibling registry.