Options

Kaiser..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hello everyone,
    I have kaiser also, been going to Garden Grove (which is relocating next month to Irvine). So far my partner and I have had greta experience with all the staff there. We just had our HSG Bubble test done on Tuesday and the Dr. said my uterus and fallopian tubes are great. We go in next month for our follow up appointment to go over all the blood test and if all is well we can start IUI after my next cycle. My insurance also covers 50% and so far I have spent $491.00 for our consult, blood test and HSG (Bubble test).
    Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    I couldn't have had a more positive experience at Kaiser! Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz & his team are absolutely amazing in every way! He is professional, honest, sensitive, & hugely competent in the field of REI! (I preferred Dr. Rosencrantz over his female counterpart.) My insurance covered 100% of my inseminations & everything related (except for my $20 co-pays). I'm now the proud mommy of a precious 8-month old son & feel VERY thankful that Dr. Rosencrantz was my physician during my journey to motherhood! Kudos to Kaiser & CA Cryo for being leaders in science & medicine!
  • Options
    Hi yall.

Hoping this thread is still going. My DH and I are using Kaiser which is covered 50%. DH had vasectomy 10 years ago before me. Reversal almost 2 years ago which failed :'( DH has zero sperm. IVF with ICSI using DH sperm is way too expensive for us. Our next option is donor. Using Dr. Wong from Fontana. Have my HSG in two weeks then if everything goes good starting first IUI in March. Paid $200 for consultation and blood work and $200 for HSG so far. Dr says IUI is only about $200 per try. Dr not sure if I'll be on meds or not. Anyone have any info on meds usually used? Lots of baby dust for everyone. Please keep us in your prayers.
  • Options
    Hello Wantingtobeamommy48,
    Sounds about what we have paid so far for our IUI's and appts. With the meds it depends what they put you on. The first time I was on oral meds and the cost of the tablets, progesterone and the trigger shot was $368. But my RE said if we move to all injectables it will be more expensive next time. I am due to start AF midweek next week and will be starting the process for my 2nd IUI but I will keep an eye on this thread to keep you updated if my meds change any. Good luck to you.
    Sincerely, Sarah
  • Options
    Just an up date. Had HSG and our blood work come back. I'm as healthy as a horse. HSG was normal, cmv+ & O+ blood type. Dr. Wong wants to try natural iui with no meds because I'm only 24 and appear fertile. We are in the process of buying a house so our first cycle with iui won't be until april or may. Good luck to everyone
  • Options
    WantingToBeAMommy48,
    Happy to hear your tests came back normal and your HSG was good. Good luck to you when you do start and good luck in the house buying process. Hope to hear good things when you start in a few months.
    Sarah
  • Options
    SareyNichole10,
    So we decided to start IUI this month. As soon as I get my positive OPK next week we'll start our first IUI. So excited. My dream of becoming pregnate and having a baby is finally coming true. I'll keep you posted.