4 Premium IUI Vials Of Donor 14255- Food For Thought

Selling 4 IUI vials of donor 14255 for $900. You pay transfer fees. I paid $945 for each vial. I have one amazing child with this donor. My child is healthy, beautiful (models), very athletic (tennis, basketball, baseball), and very smart (started reading early). Let me know if you have any other questions.

Food for Thought

14255 thinks the best way to bond with others is over a meal; he regularly sets up lunch and dinner with friends to gather around the table and discuss their days and lives. Naturally, this food lover also loves to cook, a skill he picked up from his mother, with whom he is extremely close. Currently, this biochemistry and computer science double major is on the pre-med track, and hopes to some day become a doctor—he’ll surely be a great one, with his outgoing and compassionate personality and love of people. When he’s not in class, this athletic guy likes to train for sprint triathlons, cook, and fish.

Donor Look-a-Likes:
Bosco Wong Harry Shum Jr.

ABOUT THIS DONOR
Donor Type
Open
Appearance

Height:6' (183cm)
Weight:181 lbs (82kg)
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black
Hair Texture:Straight
Complexion:

Heritage

Ethnic Origin:Asian
Ancestry (Self-Reported):Chinese
Religion:Christian
Jewish Ancestry (Self-Reported):No

Education

Education Level:Master
Areas of Study:Biochemistry, Computer Science

Clinical

Blood Type:A+
CMV Total Antibody:Negative
Pregnancies:Yes
Expanded Genetic Testing:No

Fun Facts

Foreign Language:Mandarin
Dream Destination:Alaska
Favorite Animal:Cat

Comments

• I have used this Donor and Have a healthy Handsome son who is 3 and I would love to buy 1 of the Vials

• AJ111AJ111 Posts: 2
    edited October 17, 2024 7:29PM

Hi.. I have a healthy handsome son as well:)
    Great... It looks like we just have to fill out the non-family transfer form. I can email you the form to fill out first then I will send it back and we can discuss payment. Can you send me your email?