Options

Seeking extra vials of donor # 14309

TwinklesTwinkles Posts: 3
edited March 3, 2022 9:53PM in Selecting a Sperm Donor

Would anyone be willing to sell any vials (any type) of donor 14309?
I would be forever grateful!
Thanks so much :)

Comments

• Options

Hi! I have two vials left of 14309. Do you already have children from this donor?

• Options

Hi Little Duckie! Thank you so much for your message! I do have one child from this donor, yes. Do you too? Do you think you’re finished with using this donor?
    Are you open to selling the two vials you have left? Are they still stored at California Cryobank? So many questions! Thank you so much! :smile:

• Options

Hi! I am totally open to selling them, they are still at CCB. Are you registered on the sibling registry (if so, can you post there so we can share contact info)? I have embryos frozen, but am pretty sure I am done at 2. Happy to help another family of our donor.

• Options

I’m really grateful to you for your willingness to reach out and to help us. Unfortunately my husband is completely uncomfortable with me making a sibling family connection. I don’t think there’s a way around that sadly so I’m going to have to bow out of this opportunity.
    Thank you so much again. Sending very best wishes to you and your family x

• Options

I totally understand, if your husband is comfortable and you have an email address you can share with me I can reach out to you that way to sell the remaining two vials. Otherwise, I am planning on having them destroyed by next June when my storage expires.

• Options

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I am selling my two vials back to the bank. They will make them available to anyone on the wait list first (so if you are not on it please call in and get added) before posting them to all.

• Options

Hi Little Duckie, did you actually speak to someone at the bank already about selling your vials back? Do you know when exactly they’ll make them available?

• Options

Hi! I spoke to them on Wednesday (Nov 23), I have the form and just need to email it back tomorrow. Not sure how fast they will repost. Do you have kids from this donor already?